George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

On 22/08/2020 at 11:01, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’ve been really enjoying the ‘racist gets knocked out’ content. Here’s another one for you all to enjoy! Hard to find a sweeter connection than this.

Punched into the recovery position. 

Excellent skill

On 22/08/2020 at 17:12, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I’ve no idea who those two are but I’d love to see them both sparked out.

They said they were laughing about the woman’s ferret. It had just bitten her finger. Ryan T had also just been in the papers for getting into a fight with a taxi. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

They said they were laughing about the woman’s ferret. It had just bitten her finger. Ryan T had also just been in the papers for getting into a fight with a taxi. 

Taxi looked like it had mental health issues tbh.

5 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Taxi looked like it had mental health issues tbh.

The taxi comes off best around 0.33-0.35. 

He's also the boy that when told to report to Prestwick Airport for a preseason trip complained that he was having to go to an airport in England. 

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The taxi comes off best around 0.33-0.35. 

He's also the boy that when told to report to Prestwick Airport for a preseason trip complained that he was having to go to an airport in England. 

I'm a fan of the bit at 0:47. Bold Ryan attempts a flying punch into the taxi and ends up on his arse.

25 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Saw that in a Twitter feed and also the wider shot where a black lassie seemed to be organising it, encouraging all the white protestors to get in the shot and pulling the black protestors away from the camera. 

You spend a fair amount of time desperately trying to sneakily blame black people for absolutely anything. Quite a sinister attitude. 

This stuff has made me think Trump has a much higher chance of winning in November than I did previously. A lot of people will have sympathy with the narrative of people protecting their businesses from vandals, no matter how accurate that narrative turns out to be. I think a small city in Wisconsin being burned might spook people more than somewhere like Portland having riots.

On the other hand, most polling shows bug majorities in favour of police reform and looking at police shootings more sympathetically to the victims so perhaps the ‘LAW AND ORDER!!’ stuff isn’t as strong as it seems.