Your YouTube guilty pleasures

This bloke, playing this song.

Reminds me of the early days of going to far flung places on a Thistle supporters bus and Take the Floor starting after Sportsound finished at 6.

I quite like Mr Democracy Manifest's pictures. Hope he makes a mint out of them, despite the lack of rainbow willies.

I swear that clip ended up on one of those It'll Be Alright On The Night type shows back in the day. "And you, sir; are you waiting to receive my limp penis?" still kills me every time.

Justplanes. Or plane videos in general. Enjoy watching them taking off/landing. Especially now that you get videos of descents from the cockpit. 
The videos of them landing during stormy weather are fascinating, but scary to watch as well. 

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Justplanes. Or plane videos in general. Enjoy watching them taking off/landing. Especially now that you get videos of descents from the cockpit. 
The videos of them landing during stormy weather are fascinating, but scary to watch as well. 

Bit of an aviation geek and like those types of videos too. My mate’s a pilot so there’s a few random videos from the cockpit in our WhatsApp chat. The crosswinds going into Madeira look pretty intense.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I quite like Mr Democracy Manifest's pictures. Hope he makes a mint out of them, despite the lack of rainbow willies.

I swear that clip ended up on one of those It'll Be Alright On The Night type shows back in the day. "And you, sir; are you waiting to receive my limp penis?" still kills me every time.

I don’t know if my perception of that video and another couple on YouTube is correct but is it not the case that this guy is arrested out of mistaken identity? If the  guy is just sitting there eating his dinner and gets arrested and this is his natural reaction then it truly is the most magnificent event ever caught on camera, I was certain the guy in the video was guilty of being a dine and dasher and just acting up to the cameras for fun.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t know if my perception of that video and another couple on YouTube is correct but is it not the case that this guy is arrested out of mistaken identity? If the  guy is just sitting there eating his dinner and gets arrested and this is his natural reaction then it truly is the most magnificent event ever caught on camera, I was certain the guy in the video was guilty of being a dine and dasher and just acting up to the cameras for fun.

Aye, it sounds like he was a bit of a rogue and thought he was being arrested for some other minor shit he'd done, but it turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.

He was obviously used to being taken away by the rozzers, and had a penchant for the theatrical, shall we say.

On 04/06/2020 at 12:28, Smurph said:

Jay Foreman is really good, he does a series called Unfinished London which talks about things that and also Map Men where they talk about different maps, their meanings and strange things about them. The videos are all very well produced and hold their own despite being almost 10 years old. Educational and funny too. Even the adverts he makes are pretty funny. He also has a friend Geoff Marshall who goes around the least visited train stations throughout the UK amongst other things. 

The Unfinished London channel is great, I’m quite fascinated by the London Underground and love finding out about all the little quirks it has. That channel and Geoff Marshall are great for that. 

As someone linked to earlier the posh Sudoku guy that sits and solves the puzzles is excellent. It actually got me into Sudoku, I downloaded a couple of apps on my phone and learnt a few of the solving techniques, I find it’s a great way to waste time in a more productive way. You can have a try solving the ones he does as well but I’ve not managed to solved one of them yet. 

Recently been watching videos of people just playing mini-golf in random American cities. https://youtu.be/sC8jp7GtWrM This one is a bit more professional and the chat between the commentators is good, one of them is an actor that’s been in a few films, Anchorman etc. 

On 07/06/2020 at 10:26, BigFatTabbyDave said:

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, expatowner said:

I’ve been following the big English sides in the seventies and eighties. Liverpool, Everton, Man United, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal.
Theres thumping tackles and folk jumping out the way. Fantastic. emoji16.png

This is a good one.  In the box, the ref's right there, cup final replay and he karate kicks him in the head. those were the days.

51 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

This is a good one.  In the box, the ref's right there, cup final replay and he karate kicks him in the head. those were the days.

He said sorry...or words to that effect.

That game has been reviewed over the years by different referees. The latest one estimated 11 red cards and 16 yellow if it was played now.