27 games. 14,10,10,10

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You were not disadvantaged.

You remained in the third tier of Scottish Football.

Other clubs were brought up a tier and Clyde shat it....

You just stated the disadvantage dopey. Other clubs were brought up a tier. Clyde were not. Ergo, we were disadvantaged by having to play teams further down the pyramid. It really isn't rocket science. 

You just stated the disadvantage dopey. Other clubs were brought up a tier. Clyde were not. Ergo, we were disadvantaged by having to play teams further down the pyramid. It really isn't rocket science. 

‘Dopey’?[emoji23]
You were up against weaker teams in the third tier but ran scared.....

5 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Can't believe that Hearts' proposal only received the backing of 38% of the clubs, football family my arse, that's that myth dead and buried.

That myth was dead and buried months ago. 

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Smaller clubs would to too shit scared to let clubs with a bit of ambition into the league.

Closed shop at the top and bottom levels of Scottish Football.

Never.Going.To.Happen.....

Let me guess, by 'ambitious' you mean teams like Kelty, Brora and Cove?

8 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Can't believe that Hearts' proposal only received the backing of 38% of the clubs, football family my arse, that's that myth dead and buried.

'Football family'?

Who ever came out with that pish?

22 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Falkirk fans: 62% of Scottish football didn't vote for a restructuring proposal designed primarily to save Hearts from relegation but which would have promoted us to the Championship without having to do it competitively.  The "Scottish Football Family" is a myth.

Also Falkirk fans: Some clubs can't afford to start next season without revenue coming through the turnstyles.  f**k em!

It’s time we had a nuanced discussion about how many fans can safely be accommodated into each ground rather than a blanket “behind closed doors” policy. We have the 2m rule in place, that suggests to me that a fairly significant percentage of the expected attendance at any particular game would be able to attend without coming within 2m of anyone for >15 minutes.

51 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

45 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

That myth was dead and buried months ago. 

choofed.gif.36238632e894d58261d9a93423e6436f.gif

Just now, Donathan said:

It’s time we had a nuanced discussion about how many fans can safely be accommodated into each ground rather than a blanket “behind closed doors” policy. We have the 2m rule in place, that suggests to me that a fairly significant percentage of the expected attendance at any particular game would be able to attend without coming within 2m of anyone for >15 minutes.

If a "nuanced discussion" is required, I assume that supporters of Scottish clubs won't be allowed within a million miles of it.

Guest Ecosse83
45 minutes ago, clyde_r_us said:

So when is the best bet to see things start

Hopefully League 1 goes down the same route as the Championship. 

12 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

I'm assuming that the League Cup and Challenge Cup are going to be dropped this season, dont see how they could fit them in. The latter would be no loss if it never returned.

Last time the SPFL mentioned the League Cup, it was due to start in October, with Premier Sports, flexible about broadcasting dates. They've not confirmed if this will change to a later date, or be scrapped. It's in my view all 3 Cup Competitions should be scrapped for the upcoming season, and the remain SC Semis, should also be scrapped, however, I understand people would disagree with that. Worth remembering the League Cup starts with 38 SPFL clubs in Group Stages, and the Scottish Cup, starts with a 1st round consisting of the Highland and Lowland League teams, a second round where League 2 come in, I think, and so on. So how they can fit all those in, I'm really unsure. Agreed, Challenge Cup would be no loss, used to think it was a worthwhile competition, but unless you win it or at least make the final, hardly worth mentioning.