Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Uh what

He's an absolute lunatic. He should definitely get the job. Sacked by Christmas, refuses to leave until March. 

8 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I see Jim ‘Spencey’ Spence again saw all this coming but didn’t mention it until the thing that he saw coming actually happened.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/opinion/jim-spence/1391645/dundee-united-robbie-neilson-jim-spence/

He really is an absolute gobshite. I know you're reading this, Jim. They'll never, ever accept you back. Just give up. 

14 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Can't see it. I'm hearing he's waiting to see if he's getting the Failed Statelet job.

That article literally says nothing about his own actual interest in the job. Nice headline, Roache.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

No comment at all from the man himself, and the same journalist frothed himself silly about 4 years ago proclaiming he was joining them when he strung them along to get a better wage at Saints.

FWIW I highly doubt United will change their entire structure for him.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That article literally says nothing about his own actual interest in the job. Nice headline, Roache.

This, it's literally an opinion piece with a headline that TW wont care enough to challenge.

NI interviews apparently start on Wednesday. 

Name getting floated around tonight a lot seems to be billy Reid currently Brighton formerly of Hamilton 

Much like Duncan Ferguson Billy Reid is not going to leave a highly paid assistant manager gig in the Barclays to come and manage in Scotland.

Infact I’d say he’s even less likely to do so than Big Dunc given he’s done it before so has nothing to prove and he hasn’t had a highly paying career up until Swansea and Brighton so will want to build a nice income before he has to retire or Potter gets punted.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Bit of a risk, he makes a balls of it he wont get the Celtic job.. 

He applied for the Livi job when Miller got booted. The club asked his wage demands before interviewing and he wanted silly money so Livi said no thanks. 

The Scottish press of course decided to run the "Celtic legend Larsson SNUBS Livingston" line. 

I've no idea what he's up to these days but wouldn't surprise me if he went for the United job. 

16 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

He applied for the Livi job when Miller got booted. The club asked his wage demands before interviewing and he wanted silly money so Livi said no thanks. 

The Scottish press of course decided to run the "Celtic legend Larsson SNUBS Livingston" line. 

I've no idea what he's up to these days but wouldn't surprise me if he went for the United job. 

I didnt know that he applied for the Livi job. I have no idea either what hes up ta.. (quick Google and it appears nothing) 

St Johnstone legend Tommy Wright would be interested in becoming Dundee United’s new manager but only if structure is right https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1391777/tommy-wright-st-johnstone-dundee-united-job-odds/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Only joking!

It's a real headline obviously, just more of The Courier's made-up guff.