Cancel culture

She has been classified as 46 XY DSD. You can Google that and read a bit about it. 
She is not being picked on. 
She absolutely is being picked on, that's why the only events targeted with differing regs are hers. That's why the IAAF have witch hunted this through that courts, and why the beating mob included athletes later found to be dope cheats. Everyone is all over her, and yet hardly a peep about it. Maybe theres a silent majority that think it's ok. I dont. I think its vile, and the dignity she has carried herself with is not something I could muster were I in her shoes.

If they announced that, for example, women with legs above a certain length cannot compete as they have an unfair advantage, ther would be an outcry.

Semenya is not cheating, she is merely using what nature has given her to her advantage, as does every single athlete in the world.

Btw, if I get time at work tonight I will read what you mentioned, I recall reading some stuff about it all in the Caster Semenya thread before when all of this court stuff first reared its head. I also recall, either an accusation... But something sticks in my head that it was maybe an actual admission form IAAF that this was as I mentioned, a pre emptive strike to make sure this great trans bogeyman threatening womens sport doesnt come to pass, and Semenya is essentially collateral damage.

Youl have to give me time to refer back to this, but that's my opinion and that is disgusting.

1 hour ago, Shipa said:

If they announced that, for example, women with legs above a certain length cannot compete as they have an unfair advantage, ther would be an outcry.

Semenya is not cheating, she is merely using what nature has given her to her advantage, as does every single athlete in the world.

She's got testes tho not long legs. 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

One of the greatest news reports I’ve ever had the pleasure to watch. 

I genuinely fist pumped when I heard she was eliminated in the heats despite being 4th ranked in the competition and expecting a medal. A hideous human being, and a *** to boot. 

Ive become a bit of a fan of Caster, Lynsey Sharp is an abomination. 
Can’t help but be impressed with the grace and professionalism that Caster presents publicly given the utter abuse she gets. Sharp and her wee band of bullies seek to dehumanise her, shes a phenomenal athlete and uses what nature gave her to excel, its disgusting to see how badly she gets it, but every time she handles it with grace.   

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

So Caster is a woman when she runs between 0-200m, a man when she runs between 400-1500m, then turns back into a woman after 1500m.

Seems fair.

They just haven't done the studies on other events yet. World Athletics say they will deal with other events if evidence is put forward. 

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Dousing Michael Phelps in actual acid while he swims cause it isn't fair otherwise

Phelps isn't a good comparison. He doesn't have any other organs that his competitors don't have.

The thread I linked to explains that going through male puberty provides huge physical advantages. 

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Phelps isn't a good comparison. He doesn't have any other organs that his competitors don't have.

The thread I linked to explains that going through male puberty provides huge physical advantages. 

It's simply not fair that Michael Jordan is 6'6 and thus able to reach the basketball net easier than me

11 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

So, world athletics will deal with other events if/when evidence is put forward, but Caster Semenya isn’t being picked on? It’s just entirely coincidental that her events are the ones where evidence has been put forward?

Cool.

It's not just her. There are other elite 800m runners who this applies to as well and probably at least one retired great.