WoSFL Premier Division thread

12 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Teams at Troon's tier or lower that are members of the SFA. More a case of why not?

image.png.4ffa1795549920f20a59cc241fad5fee.png

Notice the East was a lot better at getting their act together although it was funny at the time reading the EOSFL forum and them all getting the paper work mixed up. All schoolboy stuff putting the wrong team names on each others forms. Hey ho they all got licence.

The Wosfl has got the Rutherglen Reformist telling us on here the paper work is harder to fill in than the Brexit trading agreements with the EU.

3 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Notice the East was a lot better at getting their act together although it was funny at the time reading the EOSFL forum and them all getting the paper work mixed up. All schoolboy stuff putting the wrong team names on each others forms. Hey ho they all got licence.

The Wosfl has got the Rutherglen Reformist telling us on here the paper work is harder to fill in than the Brexit trading agreements with the EU.

You can try to mock all you like, but until you have the slightest idea what you're talking about everyone will continue to read your posts and roll their eyes. 🙄

7 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You can try to mock all you like, but until you have the slightest idea what you're talking about everyone will continue to read your posts and roll their eyes. 🙄

From the guy that tells us Clyde have no connection to Rutherglen.

See local paper for details.

lol

Edited by PossilYM

13 hours ago, PossilYM said:

You're going to need to provide more details because the only thing I remember seeing about that was one or two that basically had the same supporting statement in their floodlight planning permissions.

Edited by Ginaro

12 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Pollok canny win when it counts. Tuckers got us back oan track and Talbot wul finish above them. 
Maxwell is a politician but big geme track record is no gid enuf.  
When the last time Pollok finished above the Bot? 

Lok are inconsistent and blow hot and cold-that’s been an issue for quite a while and that’s why we fail to win things-and the current manager doesn’t seem to be able to fix that at the moment either.

9 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Lok are inconsistent and blow hot and cold-that’s been an issue for quite a while and that’s why we fail to win things-and the current manager doesn’t seem to be able to fix that at the moment either.

You’ve had some right gid players over the years but naebody seems to harness yer potential. IMO Pollok and Talbot are the biggest two teams fae the auld leagues. Ayrshire and Central. In the new leagues the so called “community teams” wi backers are pushing oan and traditional “big junior” teams are being left behin. 
Do yous think this is jist a flash in the pan or a changing o the guard? 

1 hour ago, Rhubarb-74 said:

This will only last so long.  Backers get board, we’ve seen that at ours first hand this season.  

I heard that last nights game was very little crowd, pollock being one of the best supported clubs, st cadocs had next to none.  I know st cadocs have a big youth set up which giving the area it is in I’m sure will charge an arm and a leg which is obviously part funding it.  

for me teams without their own grounds shouldn’t be allowed at this level.  I know we had to ground share for a bit with Hurlford however that was purely down to pitch renovations.  

A few hundred last night and when St Cadocs scored there was total silence in the crowd  so I’m not sure they had a single supporter there.

3 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

A few hundred last night and when St Cadocs scored there was total silence in the crowd  so I’m not sure they had a single supporter there.

Not a lick of applause at half-time, full-time, or for the players as they walked off the park. Utterly surreal.

3 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Just now, paul-r-cfc said:

Not a lick of applause at half-time, full-time, or for the players as they walked off the park. Utterly surreal.

Didn't enjoy it at all last night. Felt like watching a boys club game with the 7s goals dotted around the touchlines and the complete lack of atmosphere. Only shout I heard all night from home fans was when Shug Kerr went down in the box near the end of the first half and he took a tonne of abuse for diving. 

Imagine it feels a little different when the Bens are playing, in fairness. 

1 hour ago, Dean Learner said:

Didn't enjoy it at all last night. Felt like watching a boys club game with the 7s goals dotted around the touchlines and the complete lack of atmosphere. Only shout I heard all night from home fans was when Shug Kerr went down in the box near the end of the first half and he took a tonne of abuse for diving. 

Imagine it feels a little different when the Bens are playing, in fairness. 

I maintain it is the worst venue at our level. Big patch in the astro. Agree more of a council facility feel. 

10 hours ago, fieldsofdreams said:

I maintain it is the worst venue at our level. Big patch in the astro. Agree more of a council facility feel. 

At least the seats used to give a bit of elevation at Tinto.

Not a problem at the moment but once the Wosfl teams start getting their act together over the next 20 years i'd expect the Bens or somebody sharing with them to move up a league. Anything above 200 people and you have a problem viewing a game at Tinto.