WoSFL Premier Division thread

2 hours ago, GLENAFTON_LOYAL said:

Don't think it's KRRs fault they don't have their own ground

Well they did sell their own ground then things happened transpired how they thought they would. 

Not sure the ins and outs, but they did have their own ground which was a good ground to visit. 

On 20/02/2024 at 22:05, jimbaxters said:

They were idle last Saturday so difficult to see them being given two weeks without a game, especially in light of what's being given the blame for Pollok's predicament.

Also, according to the graphic above there's no difference in disparity of matches played between the WoSFL, the EoSFL and the SoSL.

Also one free Saturday in March and three out of four in April.

Fifteen other teams to factor in as well.

On 04/12/2023 at 20:25, Lynchmob11 said:

Utter nonsense regarding Conner McGlinchey.

With regards Blair leaving then it is hardly the fault of Beith that certain clubs are willing to offer players at our level rediculous deals that turn their heads.

Stick to worrying about the Bankies as Beith will be just fine with regards being in the running for another league flag.

So, what’s the scoop on McGlinchey now?

33 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

So, what’s the scoop on McGlinchey now?

Certainly will reduce the chance of Beith Retaining their Title, Beith are losing too many quality players at the wrong time

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Your general point of view or wishful thinking ?

If you read my post you will see I said "will reduce their chance" but I still hope they can win it and always will,  but Darvel and St. Cadoc's look better equipped in respect of Player Pool & Quality than Beith do now.

4 minutes ago, St.Inan said:

If you read my post you will see I said "will reduce their chance" but I still hope they can win it and always will,  but Darvel and St. Cadoc's look better equipped in respect of Player Pool & Quality than Beith do now.

Yeah I hope ' we ' can win it 😉

34 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Clydebank still large league favourites but results like today could'  reduce' their chances slightly of winning the league ......

Nonsense. Not enough points ahead harder games to come.

7 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

And others on pre-contracts ?

You really need to question your sources Bill.

No one on pre contracts but believe what you want as some people like to stir up nonsense for their own ends.

McGlinchey was going to leave in the summer so looks like a good  bit of business by the club to get a fee for him.

Any player that doesn’t want to be at a club, for whatever the reasons, should be moved on as only cause’s disharmony within the dressing room.

Edited by Lynchmob11

17 minutes ago, Lynchmob11 said:

You really need to question your sources Bill.

No one on pre contracts but believe what you want as some people like to stir up nonsense for their own ends.

McGlinchey was going to leave in the summer so looks like a good  bit of business by the club to get a fee for him.

Any player that doesn’t want to be at a club, for whatever the reasons, should be moved on as only cause’s disharmony within the dressing room.

No other Beith players off to Burgh ? Fair enough. Way things are going we're doing our best to hand you or someone else the title 

15 minutes ago, southerner said:

With todays results have Talbot found themselves in a title race even after our start?

I think Beith have found themselves completely alone in a title race but we've done well to claw our way back. I recon we'd have virtually no scope for dropping points until the end of the season which seems a tall order.

18 minutes ago, southerner said:

With todays results have Talbot found themselves in a title race even after our start?

If we keep the results going through March who knows.

Got to add that Kyle McAvoy last two games has been terrific.