Dundee Utd v St Johnstone

According to the wording that I bet on, Shankland’s goals will count wherever he is playing and unless Hendry scores more goals than him AND St Johnstone finish above United then I win.
As for the will; only the good die young.  I will outlive everyone on P&B.

Yes, fair enough. If Shankland goes to a bigger club, I can see him being used as a bench option mainly. I agree to your terms. Are we talking league goals or goals in all competitions? If you have no preference, we shall go with league goals.

28 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Interesting. Very interesting. Granny Danger, what say you to this?

He said I had to prove it, which I couldn't because the thread was deleted. I thought bets were agreements between gentlemen,  Dundee has no gentlemen. 

Anyway it was years ago, around the time he went missing for months at a time, may even have been my previous account like the bet with Gman.

The last shiester was crroma. 

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Interesting. Very interesting. Granny Danger, what say you to this?

I only answer for myself.  Im sure none of these accusations were levelled against me.

Our team of grizzled veterans will shiteffest their way to victory here in the traditional style. The young, talented, carefree United side won't know what's hit them. One nil, Duberry from a set piece in the sixth minute of injury time.

1 hour ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Surely that’s double up?  OK.

Whichever, you in?

Yes.  That’s what I meant by OK.  If I win my nominated charity case is the real saints.