Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

Not having supporters inside grounds for the foreseeable is going to make things a bit more difficult for the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on here to find something to cry and pretend to be offended about isn't it? I'm sure they'll rise to the challenge and find something mind you, but not having the avenue of whinging about songs or over celebrating goals or making up fantasy tales about missiles being thrown by Rangers fans open to them whenever Rangers win is a tough one isn't it? Still, at least the beaches are open so there might be scope for a tale or two of an unfortunate sandcastle's encounter with a bigoted Rangers lout...

What a state to get yourself in. Shambles of a post. 

46 minutes ago, Empty It said:
48 minutes ago, MJC said:
Not having supporters inside grounds for the foreseeable is going to make things a bit more difficult for the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on here to find something to cry and pretend to be offended about isn't it? I'm sure they'll rise to the challenge and find something mind you, but not having the avenue of whinging about songs or over celebrating goals or making up fantasy tales about missiles being thrown by Rangers fans open to them whenever Rangers win is a tough one isn't it? Still, at least the beaches are open so there might be scope for a tale or two of an unfortunate sandcastle's encounter with a bigoted Rangers lout...

"Please give me attention everyone"

Aye sure, everyone look at Empty It...

8 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

If Morelos goes, will Fatty Stewart be starting up front for the Pre Season World Champions ?

I’d imagine if Morelos does go before Saturday that Rangers would have a replacement lined up to come in pretty quickly. If not though, then most likely it’ll be Stewart depending on the extent of Defoe’s injury.

I’d imagine if Morelos does go before Saturday that Rangers would have a replacement lined up to come in pretty quickly. If not though, then most likely it’ll be Stewart depending on the extent of Defoe’s injury.

No young guys who could step in short term?

I have nothing good to say about Stewart from his time(s) with us, but he’d definitely score against us.

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

Two things Stewart is no where near the first 11 and Morelos went straight down the tunnel when he came off also looked like he has down tools.

10 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

No young guys who could step in short term?

I have nothing good to say about Stewart from his time(s) with us, but he’d definitely score against us.

None that I think Gerrard would trust in a game like this.

We could see a change of formation that may see us play with Kent and Hagi supported by another player that’s not an out and out forward but I’m not 100% sure.

13 hours ago, big al said:

I genuinely hope you sign Cosgrove. 

He'd get sent off in every game for us.

The easiest solution if we sell Alfredo is to sign Kamberi, he knows how we play and the players and then we have time to sign a better player and give him time to settle. 

Plus Hibs are only after £150k.

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

McGregor
Tavernier
Edmundson
Goldson
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Hagi
Morelos Cosgrove

0-3 Jack, Cosgrove and Stewart after coming on as a sub.

Signing Cosgrove might have added nostalgic value for you guys, as ever since he became our main striker we have looked like an early '90s Walter Smith side, bypassing the midfield & just playing the ball to him straight from defence. 

It's difficult to predict our line-up, especially given the lack of information about the pre-season games. I had expected a likely back four of Hernandez, Taylor, McKenna and Considine, but I know Hayes played at least some of Saturday's game against Hibs at left-back. I would have expected McInnes to start with McGeouch, Ojo and Ferguson in central midfield, but if Bryson is something approaching full fitness then he might be in the picture to replace one of McGeouch or Ojo. I know Anderson is being talked up in the press and has scored most of our goals in the three warm-up games, but I can't see him starting unless Cosgrove is injured.