Predict the 20-21 final table

I have a pretty pessimistic feeling about this season's chances of running to completion. Also, I'm quite surprised that isn't currently the consensus: the general view seems to be that there won't be any incidents that knock-on to widespread postponements, as that seems like it would be a certain catalyst for at least a dramatic re-planning of the season's shape.

Similarly, I can't quite imagine, yet, how a full division of clubs will all manage to balance their income and expenditure, and make it through the full season, in the event that there is a full season.

Rangers are the usual, perennial suspects in that respect, and deferring a large proportion of their wage bill can only mean that they had to defer it: it's not something you would do lightly. Their annual running deficit is by far the biggest in Scotland; but against that, they do have a bigger market in their fanbase, and they do have some wealthy fans who have plugged the gap over recent years.

Since there's a fair-to-middling chance of Rangers running out of cash ("again", depending on your views), I'm going to go with that happening; but also the season being properly abandoned to allow Celtic to embarrass themselves by desperately campaigning for "10IAR" if they're ahead, or null and void, if they aren't.

Final answer, Chris.

10 hours ago, CambieBud said:

Celtic
Sevco
Hibs
Aberdeen
Kilmarnock
St Mirren
Motherwell
Dundee Utd
Livingston
St Johnstone
Ross County
Hamilton

The second effort not seeing Motherwell as top six, I thought we had won you all over.

Screenshot_20200731-075354_Chrome.jpg.ff177d9f55a72738fa7d5a2060bc6903.jpg

#Scenes

He spent all of last season saying we'd come good and finish 6th/7th, so im already renewing my passport.

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20200731-075354_Chrome.jpg.ff177d9f55a72738fa7d5a2060bc6903.jpg

#Scenes

He spent all of last season saying we'd come good and finish 6th/7th, so im already renewing my passport.

I suspect the top two may be correct, maybe even the bottom two, other than that it’s pretty wild. 

1. Celtic

2. Rangers 

3. Hibs

4. Aberdeeen 

5. Motherwell

6. St Johnstone

7. Dundee Utd

8. Kilmarnock

9. St. Mirren

10. Livingston 

11. Ross County

12. Hamilton Accies

Steven Gerrard, Micky Mellon & Alex Dyer will all leave their clubs "by mutual consent" before the season is out. 

53 minutes ago, Yorky said:

I suspect the top two may be correct, maybe even the bottom two, other than that it’s pretty wild. 

Enjoy your season, bottom half peasant. 

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Aberdeen

4. Motherwell

5. Hibernian

6. St Johnstone

7. St Mirren

8. Kilmarnock

9. Livingston

10. Dundee United

11. Hamilton

12. Ross County

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Enjoy your season, bottom half peasant. 

Hey I’m happy every season if we just stay in the top flight. Anything above the bottom four I class as a bonus. To be fair to him I agree on the point he makes about Gillespie, best goalkeeper in the top flight last season in my view and as good as Carson is he will still be missed.