Dundee United - 15 points
Ross County - 15 points
Hibernian - 14 points
Livingston - 14 points
Saint Mirren - 13 points
Aberdeen - 11 points
Celtic - 10 points
Rangers - 8 points

Well done to our diddy alliance brothers. 🤝 Bottom of the table looking good too.

We may have to revert back to Meadowbank Thistle - 32 points. Or use our not too commonly known full title, Livingston of West Lothian - 36 points.

15 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I am thinking we have to have these names fit onto the standard scrabble board in order to count.

Hamilton Academical is surely out then? 

Sounds like the kind of pish Hearts would be coming out with :lol:

53 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I am thinking we have to have these names fit onto the standard scrabble board in order to count.

Hamilton Academical is surely out then? 

Hypothetically if this was last season, Heart of Midlothian would be out too, how many points for Hearts?

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Hamilton Academical - 30 points
Saint Johnstone - 24 points
Kilmarnock - 22 points
Motherwell - 18 points
Ross County - 15 points
Hibernian - 14 points
Livingston - 14 points
Saint Mirren - 13 points
Aberdeen - 11 points
Celtic - 10 points
Rangers - 8 points

Well done to our diddy alliance brothers. 🤝 Bottom of the table looking good too.

Clearly Ross County should be above Dundee United on a points per letter basis...

Hamilton Academical - 30 points
Saint Johnstone - 24 points
Kilmarnock - 22 points
Motherwell - 18 points
Ross County - 15 points
Hibernian - 14 points
Livingston - 14 points
Saint Mirren - 13 points
Aberdeen - 11 points
Celtic - 10 points
Rangers - 8 points

Ah, but you need to add 6 points for the missing 'The' from Rangers (* doesn’t score any points) moving them to 7th equal [emoji4]

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Ah, but you need to add 6 points for the missing 'The' from Rangers (* doesn’t score any points) moving them to 7th equal emoji4.png

If they want to pretend they're still Rangers then who am I to argue? I don't make the rules here.

I’m curious to know from fans of other teams whether they think they are starting the season stronger or weaker than they ‘finished’ last.
If we lose Dykes we might be less potent in attack; Hibs have made additions; Celtic are Forster-less...

Edited by crispy

31 minutes ago, crispy said:

I’m curious to know from fans of other teams whether they think they are starting the season stronger or weaker than they ‘finished’ last.
If we lose Dykes we might be less potent in attack; Hibs have made additions; Celtic are Forster-less...

Lyndon Dykes is only worth 23 points, Matej Poplatnik gets us 31 so at least we've signed a good replacement if he does go.

Maksymilian Stryjek is a whopping 43, some very good business from Livi this summer.

Edited by LiviLion

34 minutes ago, crispy said:

From what I can recall Hibs have only signed Kevin Nisbet and Alex Gogic. Are they going to improve them much?

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

From what I can recall Hibs have only signed Kevin Nisbet and Alex Gogic. Are they going to improve them much?

I must confess that I was short of examples 😅and remembered Gogic and thought there’d been a couple more. By all accounts Hibs have missed a midfield ‘destroyer’ so I can only see them improving with that addition.