OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

On 28/12/2021 at 23:41, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Shame Hearts only biggish MV on it is a loan. 

"We have a forward who's valued at £3m on transfermarkt.com, do you?"

1113774012_Screenshot_20211229-1004503.thumb.png.b4767e9815e77b8b99ab82ff7d4081e3.png

Edited by DC92

On 30/12/2021 at 22:48, JamieThomas said:

The Hibs guy likes Jordan Peterson. Fair play if you want to laud far right virgins, but it couldn't be me.

Cannae believe he's an even bigger oddball than I thought. Leaving the first derby in tears imo

3 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

I saw an Instagram post loosely linking us with GMS, Is he not playing with you? Has he been any good? The only thing I could think of was him wanting to be closer to Thurso where he’s from

He's playing pretty regularly so I doubt he'd be leaving. He hasn't shown enough end product, clearly a talented footballer but needs to do more. RN obviously rates him and with walker leaving I can't see gms going anywhere anytime soon. 

21 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

I saw an Instagram post loosely linking us with GMS, Is he not playing with you? Has he been any good? The only thing I could think of was him wanting to be closer to Thurso where he’s from

Can't see that happening in January, but perhaps in the summer. He's still got a year on his deal after this summer but will be almost 33 by then. 

Has played in 18 of our 20 games this season and scored a few goals, as well as a few goals and a lot of games after joining last season, but he's been a bit meh. Done alright but think we expected a bit more, and can't recall him playing an absolute blinder.

3 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

Can't see that happening in January, but perhaps in the summer. He's still got a year on his deal after this summer but will be almost 33 by then. 

Has played in 18 of our 20 games this season and scored a few goals, as well as a few goals and a lot of games after joining last season, but he's been a bit meh. Done alright but think we expected a bit more, and can't recall him playing an absolute blinder.

Has good application, can't shoot worth a f**k. 

The Mario to Jamie Walker's Wario imo               

29 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Jamie Brandon joining Morton on loan till the end of the season as Dougie Imrie's first signing.

Give me the inside track, as I can't say I know anything about him. Just back from injury as I understand.

Decent player good energy should do a good job in the diddy league.

2 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Jamie Brandon joining Morton on loan till the end of the season as Dougie Imrie's first signing.

Give me the inside track, as I can't say I know anything about him. Just back from injury as I understand.

Hope Brandon gets a decent run of games and does well.

Liked his hustle when was coming up and fully fit - he'll do well to have any sort of playing career after those horrendous injuries.

Fingers crossed for him.

20 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Really liked the look of him when he played - bit impetuous at times, but has had a terrible time with injuries. Hope he does well with you, though I'm not sure I can see a future for him at Hearts.

12 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

There's yer man Atkinson checked in.  Looks good business on paper, one thing you can almost guarantee with Aussies is a good attitude and work rate

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/olyroos-quartet-cop-heavy-bans-for-unprofessional-conduct-in-cambodia-20191119-p53c3r.html