OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

No idea what that means.  Chill mate and concentrate on tomorrow would be my advice :) 

It’s just a pictorial representation of your posts, which have a real undercurrent of frustrated anger, about me pointing out your stadium is a bit pish.

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It’s just a pictorial representation of your posts, which have a real undercurrent of frustrated anger, about me pointing out your stadium is a bit pish.

You've felt the need to try and explain how it is all day completely ignoring how shan Hearts is.

You think ER is this and that and your stadium is wonderful and I think the opposite all things considered. 

Youre better than a shan gif tho bro.  Peace.  You've a big game tomorrow and I've **** to slay. ;) 

Edited by Hoose Rice

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Expect a similar amount of "our stadium's better than your stadium, na, na, na, na, na..." next week between Aberdeen and Cove fans.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Expect a similar amount of "our stadium's better than your stadium, na, na, na, na, na..." next week between Aberdeen and Cove fans.

I do hope so. Bit harsh comparing Hibs to Cove though. 😄

13 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You've felt the need to try and explain how it is all day completely ignoring how shan Hearts is.

You think ER is this and that and your stadium is wonderful and I think the opposite all things considered. 

Youre better than a shan gif tho bro.  Peace.  You've a big game tomorrow and I've **** to slay. ;) 

I was just correctly pointing out how brilliant our stadium is on the Hearts thread, mate. Then a wee troupe of Hibs fans slithered along and starting giving their opinions on how shit they think it is. 😄

What is it they say about those in glass/greenhouses? 🤔

Relax mate. You are not always going to get your way on your rivals’ thread. Just like if I was to pile on to yours and start pointing out how much of diver Boyle is, or how Porteous is totally humpty. 🤷‍♂️

Take a wee day off, and just enjoy the last of the warm temperatures, or whatever. 👍