OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Couldn't care less. VAR is shite and the day I get excited about advertising revenue is the day I give up on the fitba.

Pretty much the same as me when it comes to a trip advisor tipped place for scran.

You travelling up for tomorrow?  That is something I am envious of. 

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I’ll leave you to rattle around your disjointed breeze block shambles in peace, mate. Place looks like a fucking cash and carry. 😄

Aye, ok.  You have beaten me. No response. All of us believe your absolutely fantastic stadium is the envy of Scotland

43 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

:lol: we are never going to agree on this.  Trip advisor :lol: That will get you an International approved category stadium enabling to host International games.  Congrats x

Enjoy tomorrow.  Take it easy. 

I believe the food at the Skyline is actually decent when it is open. However, as with everything Hearts, they cant help themselves................

This is the logo for their restaurant, lots of stuff to see there, looks like a great view, must get a photo, haud me back etc.

image.png.90812a226f9ce64714632d8162582f81.png

Of course, the truth, as noted by a tripadvisor member is "slightly" different 

image.png.c620284d73416517940153ac909eb902.png

Edited by Leith Green

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Can you play the group games there this season?  Has the rule been changed from before to allow shitey wee grounds host their games?  ;) 

Chris Robinson said we wouldn't be able to stage European games at Tynecastle because it doesn't meet the official standard(105m x 68m)  but this certainly isn't the case now and it's highly questionable whether it ever was.

Anfield's pitch is also shorter(101m) than the standard and Stamford Bridge is not only a couple of metres shorter than standard it's also a little bit narrower and both have hosted Champions League semifinals

That said if the SFA is looking to host the Conference League final then it could make a difference but the idea that they would suggest somewhere outside Glasgow seems unlikely anyway

1 hour ago, HK Hibee said:

Aye, ok.  You have beaten me. No response. All of us believe your absolutely fantastic stadium is the envy of Scotland

The view from just about every room in Waster Road is this:

2D595C6B-7892-4265-A290-BA27EACF6B8E.jpeg

30 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Chris Robinson said we wouldn't be able to stage European games at Tynecastle because it doesn't meet the official standard(105m x 68m)  but this certainly isn't the case now and it's highly questionable whether it ever was.

Anfield's pitch is also shorter(101m) than the standard and Stamford Bridge is not only a couple of metres shorter than standard it's also a little bit narrower and both have hosted Champions League semifinals

That said if the SFA is looking to host the Conference League final then it could make a difference but the idea that they would suggest somewhere outside Glasgow seems unlikely anyway

We’ve been told that pittodrie doesn’t meet uefa standards for about 20 years. 

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We’ve been told that pittodrie doesn’t meet uefa standards for about 20 years. 

We have been told similar about Tynecastle for about the same length of time - possibly even longer?

Frankly it is the last ditch trench of those dwelling in terrible (but newish) Scottish stadia, that have all the aesthetic goodness of a train wreck at Edinburgh Park. 😄

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Why have you posted a photo of the corridor to the toilets in the Brewdog pub on Lothian Road?

Does that have a view of the Easter Road pitch and stands from the windows yeah?  That's just one photo too.

Do Hearts have any that have a pitchside view?  Surely an essential when visiting a footballing arena?

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Does that have a view of the Easter Road pitch and stands from the windows yeah?  That's just one photo too.

Do Hearts have any that have a pitchside view?  Surely an essential when visiting a footballing arena?

Gorgie suite

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Angry Dave Grohl GIF by Foo Fighters