OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

In order to inject some artificial tension into this parade I’ve decided to start pretending that tying up a top 3 finish before the split really matters

9 weeks look later and thanks to slipping up against Dundee at home we now need Dundee to get a point at Tannadice if we’re going to get this done tomorrow

Charlie Adam is liable to be fit so we’re still in with a chance

Andy Halliday - A Clarification

It has come to my attention that there may be some confusion around my opinion of Mr Halliday in terms of him as a favourable chap and of his value to Hearts as a footballer.

The use of phrases such as 'Halliday is a c**t', or 'I hate Andy Halliday and he's fucking pish', or 'why does that c**t Halliday play for us', may have led to casual reader to consider that I did not value Mr Halliday as highly as other Hearts players, or that I had a somewhat negative view of him overall.

Nothing could be further from the truth. He is indeed a gentleman of the highest order and a footballer without compare. I am more than happy to clear up any confusion.

Well played fellas, the European football is probably the biggest realistic financial prize outside the OF spots and you've taken it at a canter. 

Was fearful that yesterday would be a disaster in terms of fan behaviour but actually met many sound Hearts fans and a good time was had by all, bar that one roaster in Waverly with the jesters hat at around 07:30.

With that in mind would be happier for yourselves to win than any of the Glasgow sides so good luck for the final, not sure I'll watch but all the best!

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Aye. Fair play to Robbie. I've doubted him a long time, but you can't argue with this as a season. Well done to him.

I can't argue with the results. It won't surprise me at all if it's announced to have his contract extended next week, as this is probably the most credit in the bank he's had with us.

8 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Well played fellas, the European football is probably the biggest realistic financial prize outside the OF spots and you've taken it at a canter. 

Was fearful that yesterday would be a disaster in terms of fan behaviour but actually met many sound Hearts fans and a good time was had by all, bar that one roaster in Waverly with the jesters hat at around 07:30.

With that in mind would be happier for yourselves to win than any of the Glasgow sides so good luck for the final, not sure I'll watch but all the best!

From what I saw, and feedback from mates, the pubs were mixed with both sets of supporters and generally everyone was fine, there'll be nutters running around, but yeah the post game time was fine for us.

Brentford linked with an £18m move for Hickey, but others also apparently interested. Our sell-on clause better be a good 20-25%.

This year's league and cup money, the coming European money and likely a new record for season ticket sales and Foundation of Hearts membership. We are going to be absolutely loaded. Turnover above £20m looking likely?

We should be pulling miles ahead of 'the rest' in the coming years if we're smart about it. At last.

Prices being frozen is a great move. There's a real feel good factor around the club just now, and they'd have had good sales even if they raised them, but keeping them the same level shows we aren't being milked dry which hasn't always been the case.  I reckon we'll shift markedly more than the 14k from this season.

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Prices being frozen is a great move. There's a real feel good factor around the club just now, and they'd have had good sales even if they raised them, but keeping them the same level shows we aren't being milked dry which hasn't always been the case.  I reckon we'll shift markedly more than the 14k from this season.

and we're already one of the pricier places to watch football as skinflint visiting supporters consistently remind us

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not sure what ceiling we can actually max out at. We should get the Old Firm down to one section, but then any punters in the Roseburn will have to miss the derby.

Not sure what ceiling we can actually max out at. We should get the Old Firm down to one section, but then any punters in the Roseburn will have to miss the derby.

We did do Category B Season tickets a while back and I’m fairly sure the old firm each offer a season ticket that covers everything except the derby

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

and we're already one of the pricier places to watch football as skinflint visiting supporters consistently remind us

In terms of walk ups we are, but ST wise we are very reasonable. Quite a lot under £300, and mine is £360 for one of the gold sections.