Conspiracy Theories

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

EgDIsDjUcAA9Guv?format=jpg&name=360x360

This is obviously hilarious and absolutely mental but it's also something that happens repeatedly throughout history where a mass delusion grows out of control. 

QAnon is like Joan of Arc, the Crusades, Mormonism, Taiping Heavenly Kingdom for the 21st century. 

This guy makes a strong argument : 

image.png.900b564816ed02b5bbdc45e129a14e26.png

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Really want pizza now

We used to have a word for people like you.

Edit: I think I stopped finding this Pizzagate shit funny when I realised that they're actually going to start murdering people eventually. Everyone will act shocked when it happens too. A wee army of Rowdy Roddy Pipers, only the sunglasses are just regular old Ray-Bans.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

22 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye.

Ah, how I fondly recall the 9/11 truthers who say it couldn't have happened because a plane is just made of aluminium. "If you throw a tin can at a brick wall, what happens?"

19 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

We used to have a word for people like you.

Edit: I think I stopped finding this Pizzagate shit funny when I realised that they're actually going to start murdering people eventually. Everyone will act shocked when it happens too. A wee army of Rowdy Roddy Pipers, only the sunglasses are just regular old Ray-Bans.

Happened already: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/pizzagate-attack-sentence.html

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I remember this happening and the (as always) sickening spin from the conservatives as they tried to pretend it was nothing to do with them. Everything from "It's Clinton's fault for not doing more to dispel the rumours" to "There's no smoke without fire" and the old Weapons of Mass Destruction classic "Just because they didn't find anything doesn't mean they weren't there."

But...statues. The liberals are pulling down statues!

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Meh. All that fuckwit did was scare some people.

I'm thinking more like a Manson Family-style storming of Tom Hanks or Ellen DeGeneres' house. Because if you genuinely think these people are Satan worshippers who slaughter children in order to drink their blood and achieve immortality, and that the state works with them to cover this up, why wouldn't you kill them?

Frankly, if all they're willing to do is tweet and wave a few placards, they're cowards. Actual biblical evil taking place and they aren't prepared to act? Their God will judge them most harshly IMO.

75,000 children a year used to be disabled by polio in Africa. 

Today's news informed me that a vaccination programme has now wiped out natural occurring polio on the continent.

What about that then, anti-vaxxer twats?

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Today's news informed me that a vaccination programme has now wiped out natural occurring polio on the continent.

Polio never existed. It was all a side effect of 5G.

This shit's easy.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Polio is more or less eradicated apart from those places where they suspect the vaccine is being secretly used to sterilise the population.

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

FDR was f*cking unlucky then, getting it 100 years before 5G!

5G signals work at a frequency that can travel back through time.

Roosevelt spent substantial periods of his childhood near the modern-day site of the most powerful 5G transmitter on American soil.

I am the fruitcake king. Bow down to me.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Roosevelt spent substantial periods of his childhood near the modern-day site of the most powerful 5G transmitter on American soil.

You are insane. 

5G is alien technology and Roosevelt caught polio at area 51 when inspecting the remains of a foo-fighter shot down by Charles Lindbergh

You’re both wrong. Big Frankie was visited by his Fairy Godmother who offered him whatever his heart desired. Unfortunately the FG was distracted by the sight of Eleanor in her nightie and was only half listening. Which is why Franklin never received the polo pony he asked for. 

9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Don't know why you are calling yourself a fruitcake.  This sounds entirely plausible to me.

I thought FDR infected himself with Polio to get the sympathy vote and win the election four times.

Also that he sent a letter to Hitler that said "Joseph Stalin doesn't like sauerkraut and thinks it tastes like shit".  Three days later Hitler invades the Soviet Union.

7 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

You are insane. 

5G is alien technology and Roosevelt caught polio at area 51 when inspecting the remains of a foo-fighter shot down by Charles Lindbergh

It's times like these you learn to live again. 

Meh. All that fuckwit did was scare some people.
I'm thinking more like a Manson Family-style storming of Tom Hanks or Ellen DeGeneres' house. Because if you genuinely think these people are Satan worshippers who slaughter children in order to drink their blood and achieve immortality, and that the state works with them to cover this up, why wouldn't you kill them?
Frankly, if all they're willing to do is tweet and wave a few placards, they're cowards. Actual biblical evil taking place and they aren't prepared to act? Their God will judge them most harshly IMO.

A Q guy killed a mob boss and I’m sure some of them have kidnapped people already. If Q people enter government then expect it get even bolder.

28 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

A Q guy killed a mob boss and I’m sure some of them have kidnapped people already. If Q people enter government then expect it get even bolder.

It is something that the the first killing of a New York mob boss in decades was some crackpot who thought Trump was going to give him a medal.  I'm imaging the wiseguys trying to make sense of it.

tony sirico | Tumblr