Conspiracy Theories

Couple of quick question for any "flat Earthers" out there. (Surely statistically there must be at least one.)

Do you think that plate tectonics is a real thing? 

Where does the lava that volcanos produce come from and do you think that any falls out the underside? If you do think it does, where does it go?

Note to self... stay off the brandy.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

How many on here believe in simulation theory? 

If we are in one aimed at testing political theory I hope it has demonstrated once and for all that Tories shouldn't be allowed within a mile of power.

If I'm in a simulation that I myself designed, I'd like to think that I'd have done a better job!

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

As always, Le Tiss is the only man not afraid to speak the truth.

They say communism would reward the lazy at the expense of the hard working.

I wish they'd hurry up.

12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

As always, Le Tiss is the only man not afraid to speak the truth.

I had a theory but then stats show Le Tissier only scored 1 goal with a header for Southhampton.

44 years of fairly right wing Governments (New Labour weren't exactly red in tooth and claw) and Matty is thinking there'll be Communist takeover.  Ach well, first up against the wall then.. 

On 01/07/2023 at 12:13, Bairnardo said:

How many on here believe in simulation theory? 

If we are, someone is controlling my life with the controller from that sub.

On 02/07/2023 at 17:41, Richey Edwards said:

That's where the Pink Panther lives.

Pink panther lives in Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2023 at 13:54, tamthebam said:

I had a theory but then stats show Le Tissier only scored 1 goal with a header for Southhampton.

44 years of fairly right wing Governments (New Labour weren't exactly red in tooth and claw) and Matty is thinking there'll be Communist takeover.  Ach well, first up against the wall then.. 

That's what gets me about people talking about red takeovers; we're consciously slipping into fascism to the point that I fully expect "fascism wasn't all bad" to become a mainstream talking point soon, yet they're talking about imminent Communism.

They're either at it, hoping to distract from the drift towards right-wing politics because they support it, or they're utterly thick as mince and just use words like "Communist" without having any idea what they mean. Le Tissier was some player, but surely he's in the latter camp, although quite why he's broadcasting it so loudly is another matter. Hopefully people are keeping an eye out before the underpants on head/pencils up nostrils combo comes into effect.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Unsure if this is due to people buying the Wakefield scam, cuts in public health provision or pandemic says no.

Combination of all of the above, probably. The last thirty years has demonstrated that, if you keep screaming anything loud enough, eventually you'll attract followers and more people will uncritically think, "oh well, people keep saying it so it must be true, I guess".

If it happens, the outbreak will absolutely not be down to any of the options you mentioned but, for the anti-vaxx crew, will be due to foreign Marxist woke scientists inventing a false flag event with crisis actors so they can infect our precious babies with evil autism.

On 04/07/2023 at 14:15, buchan30 said:

Pink panther lives in Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham, Durham.

I used to thoroughly enjoy getting my ex's wee man with this every few weeks. It ranged from "I met the Pink Panther!" all the way to "me and Ponk Panther went for a meal once" he'd ask where, I'd say Durham. He'd reply "Durham?" and hilarity would ensue when he realised I'd just got him again whilst dancing out the room doing the them tune.

Daft wee cunt. God I miss him.

Edited by Derry Alli