Conspiracy Theories

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

I was about to post about this.

Whilst I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories it does seem beyond coincidence that the two would die/disappear so close together in such unusual circumstances.  It's almost like something from Final Destination.  Whilst the tornado clearly isn't man made, perhaps it was predictable that it would strike and from what I understand the yacht had an extremely tall mast which may have made it more susceptible to capsizing.

Just saying...

This would be the best ever episode of Below Deck.

• 2 weeks later...

Sol Bamba's untimely death just reminded me that there's a cadre of roasters online who are determined that athletes are dying in great numbers because of evil COVID vaccines, and there's a big cover-up to stop the sheeple hearing about it. They tend to get kicked off websites for repeating their bollocks, which leads to amusing "I know why this really happened, but THE MAN won't allow me to talk about it" comments  :rolleyes:

On 01/09/2024 at 02:22, BFTD said:

Sol Bamba's untimely death just reminded me that there's a cadre of roasters online who are determined that athletes are dying in great numbers because of evil COVID vaccines, and there's a big cover-up to stop the sheeple hearing about it. They tend to get kicked off websites for repeating their bollocks, which leads to amusing "I know why this really happened, but THE MAN won't allow me to talk about it" comments  :rolleyes:

There was a post about Fatman Scoop dying because of the vaccine.

Obviously the fact that the guy was obese and in his 50s had absolutely f**k all to do with his demise.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

There was a post about Fatman Scoop dying because of the vaccine.

Obviously the fact that the guy was obese and in his 50s had absolutely f**k all to do with his demise.

I saw someone post about it when some former baseball player died - he was in his 80s!  Man in 80s dies, more on this shock development!

6 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Does anyone else miss the 5G conspiracies? Those were good times.

They let it go a bit easy, didn't they? Considering we were all going to die when the masts were turned on and all.

Do friends and neighbours remind these folks about their previous convictions when they start harassing people over their latest fevered obsession?

7 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

@Bigmouth Strikes Again what do you think? Are there any cryptids that could beat Bigfoot? 

Before he checks his notifications, I'd just like to add that almost all of these gentlemen are me, including Bigfoot.

Some f**king hair in that thumbnail, BTW.

19 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Does anyone else miss the 5G conspiracies? Those were good times.

To be fair it’s pretty obvious to me that the phone networks have killed 4G so that we’ve all started to need the 5G in turn making it easier for the government to control us via our Covid chips.