Conspiracy Theories

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

In American Psycho (the book), Patrick Bateman watches Bigfoot being interviewed on morning tv. 

I'm amazed I don't remember that.

Then again, it's hard to remember much past the chapters on edge-free Eighties pop music and all that stuff about rats and sausages which, remarkably, some people were annoyed that they'd left out of the film.

On 27/07/2023 at 00:36, madmitch said:

Sorry that just isn't true.  The four Navy pilots directly saw objects and locked onto it with their radar.   Quote from the hearings.

David Fravor, a former Navy commander, said he and three fellow military pilots spotted a white Tic-Tac-shaped object in 2004, hovering below their jets and just above the Pacific Ocean.

As he descended to inspect the sighting, he claimed the unidentified aircraft — which he said bore no visible rotors, wings or exhaust — began to ascend and approach his fighter jet.

He claimed that the UAP then vanished, only to reappear a few seconds later, but this time it was spotted 60 miles away.

Fravor told the committee that the technology he and his team encountered defies logical explanation.

"The technology that we faced is far superior to anything that we had," Fravor claimed. "And there’s nothing we can do about it, nothing."

I think it's fair to say that there's not been conclusive evidence though.

I will say that I like that it's a topic of wide discussion, even if I remain a sceptic. Quite enjoyed this article:

https://washingtonspectator.org/spaceship-of-fools/

Some folk claimed they saw something. So?

The thing I find most bemusing about all this is folk who say that if such technology existing that it could help humanity. Yes, it could, but these folk seem to think it will, rather the reality of such technology being seized by whatever government and massively monetised for obscene profits, to such a degree that whatever it is used for would be far out of the range of anyone not rich. All such technology would do would be to accelerate the gap between the rich and the others. It's astonishingly naive to believe such technology would be distributed among people/businesses for free or anything other than an exorbitant rip off price.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to Dr Steven Greer 90% of the sightings of these craft are man made, flown by humans.

Aye there's a common theory that military technology is about a decade ahead of regular tech and has been since WW2.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, probably more than a decade.

Aye, most likely. For most of the first half of the 1900s there was so much war, so of course no one was releasing what tech they had. Then there was the Cold War and it hasn't really stopped in military technology terms. When they move on to the next thing they sell of a previous generation of technology.

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

According to Dr Steven Greer 90% of the sightings of these craft are man made, flown by humans.

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, most likely. For most of the first half of the 1900s there was so much war, so of course no one was releasing what tech they had. Then there was the Cold War and it hasn't really stopped in military technology terms. When they move on to the next thing they sell of a previous generation of technology.

If you have advanced, military aircraft/space ships flying about, someone will notice them (UFO’s/UAP’s). So why not cloud the waters by having a couple of video releases and a few military pilots give interviews about something they saw? Carefully chose pilots unaware of the advanced systems tests, and videos that show the most extreme behavior while being very poor quality. It’s a perfect red herring, and then will be followed up by a load of “experts” clouding the waters, and a bunch of mentally questionable witnesses.

20 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He also fed a cat in to an ATM.

He doesn't actually do it in the book though, does he?

Just a mad lad, that Bateman.

48 minutes ago, TxRover said:

If you have advanced, military aircraft/space ships flying about, someone will notice them (UFO’s/UAP’s). So why not cloud the waters by having a couple of video releases and a few military pilots give interviews about something they saw? Carefully chose pilots unaware of the advanced systems tests, and videos that show the most extreme behavior while being very poor quality. It’s a perfect red herring, and then will be followed up by a load of “experts” clouding the waters, and a bunch of mentally questionable witnesses.

Why are they releasing all this stuff now? That's the worrying thing for me, not aliens. Werner von Braun said on his deathbed that was their plan all along  'a false alien invasion'.

25 minutes ago, BTFD said:

He doesn't actually do it in the book though, does he?

Just a mad lad, that Bateman.

Like to see the bold Bateman trying that shite with the Smudger.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Why are they releasing all this stuff now? That's the worrying thing for me, not aliens. Werner von Braun said on his deathbed that was their plan all along  'a false alien invasion'.

Because it’s necessary now? Previously you could have a few statements by people, now they want to see video. So they’ve strung out the video stuff for about 20 years, and now they’ve “released” it. As expected, it shows jack s**t,  but it’s enough to keep people busy for another 10 years or so. Then they’ll have another release of different stuff…keep drawing it out.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye there's a common theory that military technology is about a decade ahead of regular tech and has been since WW2.

so the British armed forces should look like this:

dandare.jpg.d0051578ffb13bb31d5647acbb9e17ac.jpg

but when I see them going up the motorway at 35 mph they look like this: 

lorry.jpg.4da784f0ddbc88540b472fcc8d75ef84.jpg

they're certainly keeping that advanced technology well hidden from public view. 

I was just thinking that Dan Dare's probably overdue being rediscovered by a new generation and given the big-budget film treatment.

Well, alright, a mediocre Netflix series, then.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Like to see the bold Bateman trying that shite with the Smudger.

Thank you.

Probably something to do with the deep state bollux, anti-NASA, "what aren't they telling us?" stuff that the internet feeds on a daily basis.  Probably some Republican Bible-thumping half wit who thinks the baby Jesus will punish democrat voters was told in a strip bar at 3am that a bloke down the road's next door neighbor's cousin's ex-boyfriend saw a light in the sky and was told by the police to piss off.

Or is that what they want us to think? 

32 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Probably something to do with the deep state bollux, anti-NASA, "what aren't they telling us?" stuff that the internet feeds on a daily basis.  Probably some Republican Bible-thumping half wit who thinks the baby Jesus will punish democrat voters was told in a strip bar at 3am that a bloke down the road's next door neighbor's cousin's ex-boyfriend saw a light in the sky and was told by the police to piss off.

Or is that what they want us to think? 

NASA, think it stands for 'never a straight answer'.

21 hours ago, tamthebam said:

so the British armed forces should look like this:

dandare.jpg.d0051578ffb13bb31d5647acbb9e17ac.jpg

but when I see them going up the motorway at 35 mph they look like this: 

lorry.jpg.4da784f0ddbc88540b472fcc8d75ef84.jpg

they're certainly keeping that advanced technology well hidden from public view. 

youve seen right through them,though,Tam

sorry to hear about your upcoming and unfortunate fatal accident😪