Sportscene watch

1 minute ago, ropy said:

So Aberdeen being a one city club is not that unusual.

I can only conclude from Robson's comments that Cormack's American influence has convinced him of the merits of the franchise system. Aberdeen's local council's refusal to find the club's new stadium has led him to decide to relocate the club. One can only imagine to the USA.

This is Robson's desperate attempt to tell the fans what's going on and whip up protest.

Aberdeen RIP. Hello, The Denver Dons.

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I can only conclude from Robson's comments that Cormack's American influence has convinced him of the merits of the franchise system. Aberdeen's local council's refusal to find the club's new stadium has led him to decide to relocate the club. One can only imagine to the USA.

This is Robson's desperate attempt to tell the fans what's going on and whip up protest.

We were the Washington Whips back in the 1960s.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

12 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Charlie Mulgrew. Fucking hell.

As much of a clueless arsehole on Sportscene as he was, by all accounts, in the dressing room.

A stupid man with moronic opinions, who shouldn't allowed within ten miles of a tv camera unless it's chasing him down the street after he's been charged with child neglect again.

Always remember a United fan I know suggesting I was bitter about mulgrew when he first signed for them  and I said he’d be good up until the point he decides he doesn’t give a shit. 

He absolutely hated him by the end of last season. 

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

No need to change the name actually. They could just represent Kurt Cobain’s home town. Fair few of their fans might feel a bit like he did once they’ve had a couple of seasons of Robson in charge…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberdeen,_Washington

1 hour ago, Junior_Arab said:

No need to change the name actually. They could just represent Kurt Cobain’s home town. Fair few of their fans might feel a bit like he did once they’ve had a couple of seasons of Robson in charge…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberdeen,_Washington

Aberdeen, Washington was known as the 'Hellhole of the Pacific' but what, I wonder, would be known at the 'Hellhole of the North Sea'?

5 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

As much of a clueless arsehole on Sportscene as he was, by all accounts, in the dressing room.

A stupid man with moronic opinions, who shouldn't allowed within ten miles of a tv camera unless it's chasing him down the street after he's been charged with child neglect again.

Was it not that pillar of the community Michelle Mone that reported him? How many arseholes can you randomly have in a car park at the one time?

18 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

My favourite part, and there were many to choose from, was his constantly referring to the Rangers winger Dijon Sterling

Not really cutting the mustard as a pundit. (I thought of this while lying in bed watching last night and I really wanted to share it)

On 27/01/2024 at 21:08, TONTROOPER said:

Thomo decked-out like a jambo tonight. Sure that'll please his paisley fans.

I’m not sure that will outweigh him scoring in a winning cup final efforts against the Jambos to be honest. I’m sure they’ll be fine.

On 27/01/2024 at 23:19, VincentGuerin said:

Doesn't understand the laws of the game either, given that he simultaneously called Ndaba's challenge "reckless" yet also said it should be a red card. A reckless challenge is a yellow card offence.

On 28/01/2024 at 14:49, Bogbrush1903 said:

Aberdeen, Washington was known as the 'Hellhole of the Pacific' but what, I wonder, would be known at the 'Hellhole of the North Sea'?

Grimsby.

On 28/01/2024 at 12:48, Dons_1988 said:

Always remember a United fan I know suggesting I was bitter about mulgrew when he first signed for them  and I said he’d be good up until the point he decides he doesn’t give a shit. 

He absolutely hated him by the end of last season. 

He was great for us until he decided to down tools. Then he was absolute shite. A bit like Sone Aluko.

Good to see the commentator in the Ross County-St Johnstone game refer to Connor Smith as a Hearts loanee despite joining on a permanent deal. Can't be that hard to check stuff like that.