Rangers v St Mirren

44 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Can this game only be purchased on the day of the game from Rangers TV ? 

I think you should be able to purchase it now if you wish at the following link. Scroll down to the Rangers v St Mirren match and click ‘Buy Match Pass’.

It’ll then take you to another page where you can purchase the single match package.

It will probably ask you to create an account though, I’d imagine.

https://live.rangers.co.uk

I’ll also add that I’ve used the Edge web browser on my Xbox to watch the matches so far the stream has worked perfect, however I know some people have mentioned they’ve had issues if trying to use Safari - just to be aware.

Got to say I'm a little more worried about this than I was the other day. The addition of the two new strikers who will be keen to get on the pitch and stake a claim, the fact that Rangers never really put in a 'full shift' against Leverkusen and that Gerrard will no doubt give the "right, that's a line drawn under that, now focus on the real work" argument to motivate them.

My hope is that our experienced defensive line will do enough to frustrate them in front of an empty stadium and that Alnwick has a point to prove at his former employers - even though they will have a 12th and 13th man in the officials - to keep the score down.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Got to say I'm a little more worried about this than I was the other day. The addition of the two new strikers who will be keen to get on the pitch and stake a claim, the fact that Rangers never really put in a 'full shift' against Leverkusen and that Gerrard will no doubt give the "right, that's a line drawn under that, now focus on the real work" argument to motivate them.

My hope is that our experienced defensive line will do enough to frustrate them in front of an empty stadium and that Alnwick has a point to prove at his former employers - even though they will have a 12th and 13th man in the officials - to keep the score down.

The chat seems to be that the game might still be a bit early for Roofe, but could just be chat.

48 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think you should be able to purchase it now if you wish at the following link. Scroll down to the Rangers v St Mirren match and click ‘Buy Match Pass’.

It’ll then take you to another page where you can purchase the single match package.

It will probably ask you to create an account though, I’d imagine.

https://live.rangers.co.uk

Was not sure If i needed to register you do. Silly me. 

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The chat seems to be that the game might still be a bit early for Roofe, but could just be chat.

As in too early for a start or too early for the bench?

Gerrard might use this game to allow Jones, Stewart, Murphy to get some game time and put them in the shop window. It's clear he'd be happy to ship these guys off the wage bill.

40 minutes ago, Ric said:

As in too early for a start or too early for the bench?

Gerrard might use this game to allow Jones, Stewart, Murphy to get some game time and put them in the shop window. It's clear he'd be happy to ship these guys off the wage bill.

Both was the way I understood it but again, could just be chatter.

18 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
On 08/08/2020 at 08:39, ZingaliMan said:
Can this game only be purchased on the day of the game from Rangers TV ? 

I was under the impression our own channel was showing it going by the website?

Only if you live abroad. Rangers TV is very easily registered.  

It's a given we will play deep today. Be intresting to see how resolute our back line is. Midfield will need to be strong if we are to take anything.  Obika proved against Hearts with two defenders at ether side of him and shrugged them off to score can be a danger to Rangers.  We live and hope.