COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I’m maybe thick (I’m not) and maybe missing something (I’m not) but can 8telegationstogo actually explain what is going to change? His constant mewling nonsense does not change the fact that Hearts are in the Championship, the league was called early and he’s about as welcome a recurrence on here as crab lice in pubes!

I'll defer to your personal experience of this. Commiserations. I had heard that was a danger when going out in Aberdeen though.

Nothing changes if people just accept the atrocious governance of Scottish football. So I hope pissed off Hearts fans with a massive grudge continue to annoy the f**k out of everyone else even more than usual for some time to come.

We were a yoyo club in the early 80s. We then recovered to firmly establish ourselves as the best of the rest after the OF (for what that's worth). And we didn't need Rangers and others to be weakened to do it. 
Glad to clear that up for you.

Oh f**k me, just wet myself laughing at this!
I’m sending you a bill for my dry cleaning and to valet my car 8braincellstogo

I'll defer to your personal experience of this. Commiserations. I had heard that was a danger when going out in Aberdeen though.
Nothing changes if people just accept the atrocious governance of Scottish football. So I hope pissed off Hearts fans with a massive grudge continue to annoy the f**k out of everyone else even more than usual for some time to come.

FFS you can’t even correctly embolden the part of my post you’re referring to?

I believe “seething” might be concomitant at this point?

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Oh f**k me, just wet myself laughing at this!
I’m sending you a bill for my dry cleaning and to valet my car 8braincellstogo

Aberdeen fans crack me up. Great in the 80s. Helped by a weakened league in the 2010s to achieve the massive haul of one LC. Completely shite in between. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

FFS you can’t even correctly embolden the part of my post you’re referring to?

I believe “seething” might be concomitant at this point?

Thanks for proving that using big words doesn't make you clever. Are you Rod Petrie?

Edited by 8GamesToGo

36 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Lost it completely.

Alcohol, drugs or insanity ?

Persecution complex, certainly.

I think he's probably just cracked open his second 70cl of Glen's of the night.

He'll be furiously replying to absolutely everything for a couple of hours yet.

20200714_181049.gif.8ef884222fabaae7501cdd87d1323a0d.gif

Guest 8GamesToGo
10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yo-yo sides tend to attach themselves to those sorts of results in order to make supporting their club more palatable.

I encourage it, it's healthy. Hopefully you manage some more this season. Maybe you'll draw a top flight side like Hamilton and they have an off day.

Like how Aberdeen fans still think they're in the 80s?

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I think he's probably just cracked open his second 70cl of Glen's of the night.

He'll be furiously replying to absolutely everything for a couple of hours yet.

20200714_181049.gif.8ef884222fabaae7501cdd87d1323a0d.gif

Nice Championship trophy. Looking forward to the next one?

Nothing imagined about it. When you take the title to the last few minutes of the season you'll understand. You have done that right?

Congratulations, quite the achievement. You must look back on those 86 minutes of touching distance on the title with great fondness. Same way you’ll look back on those 8 games you never got to play in years to come.

13 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Nothing imagined about it. When you take the title to the last few minutes of the season you'll understand. You have done that right?

So you still hate us 35 years on because your team shit the bed in a manner than would make Spud's effort in Trainspotting look like a wee wet fart? 

Off you f**k, daft arse. :lol:

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, coprolite said:

Yo yo club w****r

Aberdeen fans had very different yoyo to me when I was a kid.

Yo...

Yo

How did that work? A really long string? Put it down after one "Yo" to watch John Craven's Newsround then went back to it months later?

Aberdeen fans crack me up. Great in the 80s. Helped by a weakened league in the 2010s to achieve the massive haul of one LC. Completely shite in between. 

Before you get all uppity here, I’m a Dons fan from the late 1960’s, so dinna “glory hunter” me, please.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, djchapsticks said:

So you still hate us 35 years on because your team shit the bed in a manner than would make Spud's effort in Trainspotting look like a wee wet fart? 

Off you f**k, daft arse. :lol:

No, I hate you because half your team decided not to turn up. And some other lesser reasons.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Raidernation said:

Before you get all uppity here, I’m a Dons fan from the late 1960’s, so dinna “glory hunter” me, please.

I would never dream of calling a Dons fan a glory hunter.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Congratulations, quite the achievement. You must look back on those 86 minutes of touching distance on the title with great fondness. Same way you’ll look back on those 8 games you never got to play in years to come.

Absofuckinglutely. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

Edited by 8GamesToGo