COVID-19 In Scottish Football

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

This is my suspicion that a lot of people are keen to have the shameful bigotfest go ahead with fans present because once you demonstrate that an OF game can be played behind closed doors during Covid you demonstrate that a OF game could be ordered to be played behind closed doors as a punishment for any wrongdoing e.g. crowd trouble, dodgy songs etc. And it may be be organisations other than the SPFL who would do the ordering.. 

Love this conspiracy tbh

On 11/09/2020 at 17:30, RandomGuy. said:

Hard to understand why, when he's under pressure after an embarrassing loss in Europe, he's playing to their moron gallery.

You’ve hit the nail on the head mate. Ticked a box by signing IRA supporting Homophobe Shane Duffy and now this.

Lennon knows exactly what gallery he is playing to and plays it well. 

This is my suspicion that a lot of people are keen to have the shameful bigotfest go ahead with fans present because once you demonstrate that an OF game can be played behind closed doors during Covid you demonstrate that a OF game could be ordered to be played behind closed doors as a punishment for any wrongdoing e.g. crowd trouble, dodgy songs etc. And it may be be organisations other than the SPFL who would do the ordering.. 

Yeah, the government decides on a game by game basis who plays and to how many fans.

I can definitely see that happening.

Probably one of the most ridiculously stupid posts ever to have appeared on P&B, congratulations.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Yeah, the government decides on a game by game basis who plays and to how many fans.

I can definitely see that happening.

Probably one of the most ridiculously stupid posts ever to have appeared on P&B, congratulations.

When Police Scotland decide it might be a good idea to save on manpower to have an Old Firm game played behind closed doors because it was done before during Covid we'll see who is stupid, hmm?

On 11/09/2020 at 23:56, 8GamesToGo said:

I mean the latest thing that St Mirren have to play a game with no goalies for breaking no rules while Celtic and Aberdeen broke rules and got their games abandoned to both their advantages is even more ridiculous than the last ridiculous thing. How can anyone still back the SPFL over their running of this whole thing? It's mad.

Sorry, what? We had one dogshit player break the rules how does postponing games, especially when we needed match fitness for Europe, give us any advantage whatsoever?

24 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Im not disagreeing with that? He is insinuating Celtic had an advantage from this, we did not.

Fair enough mate. You probably have ended up with a slight advantage due to the St Mirren situation however the authorities didn’t know that at the time.

It wasn’t ideal for Celtic at a time when you were trying to get players match fit.

Celtic and Sevco might be the most problematic in determining who gets into their games. With supports and season ticket holders of a wider geographical dispersion than other clubs countrywide, I'm not too sure the Scottish Government will be in favour of large numbers of supporters travelling distances for home fixtures any time soon.

Celtic and Sevco might be the most problematic in determining who gets into their games. With supports and season ticket holders of a wider geographical dispersion than other clubs countrywide, I'm not too sure the Scottish Government will be in favour of large numbers of supporters travelling distances for home fixtures any time soon.
I'm sure they won't be checking addresses.

Who are 'they'? It will be the clubs which have to check the location of season ticket holders, and have responsibility for this, as has happened for the three trial sporting fixtures so far.
Interesting, how far away do you have to live before you're not allowed to attend a game?

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Sorry, what? We had one dogshit player break the rules how does postponing games, especially when we needed match fitness for Europe, give us any advantage whatsoever?

Two celtic players broke the rules.