20/21 League Cup Group H

tamthebam

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
4 minutes ago, crispy said:
My stream for this is gash. Smooth for everyone else?

Audio is perfect but video is jumping all over the place

Aye jumpy video for me. Is there any difference to be expected because we are on PPV?

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

That is a shocking decision from the ref! That's a stonewall penalty he's denied

I'm listening to the commentators talk about how horrible a decision it is, but it really looks like a dive to me. Correct booking IMO.

JET's goal being chopped off looked harsh though, did SIbbald get a touch?

I'm listening to the commentators talk about how horrible a decision it is, but it really looks like a dive to me. Correct booking IMO.

JET's goal being chopped off looked harsh though, did SIbbald get a touch?

There's 2 hands in Devlin's back..clear push. Sibbald didn't get a touch but was right in front of the keeper...I'm less annoyed at that decision than the penalty

ETA - Just realised the ref is Alan Muir who once gave a penalty against us for the ball hitting our defender's face...I'm sure he's got a bit of form for things like that against us. Was it him who sent Jack Hamilton off against Dundee?

7 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

There's 2 hands in Devlin's back..clear push. Sibbald didn't get a touch but was right in front of the keeper...I'm less annoyed at that decision than the penalty

ETA - Just realised the ref is Alan Muir who once gave a penalty against us for the ball hitting our defender's face...I'm sure he's got a bit of form for things like that against us. Was it him who sent Jack Hamilton off against Dundee?

I think he was the ref who gave a penalty against Coll Donaldson after he took the ball straight in the face. Pearce Flynn probably pumped his wife

On a positive note, Jet has looked good, nice link up play, looking dangerous at set pieces. I’d be tempted to put on Tiffoney or Popalnik up alongside him in the 2nd half