1 hour ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Won’t be celebrating anything this season as I’ll be boycotting. Have spoken to the season ticket team at length to it and they actually agreed with me on the phone. Not lining the pockets of the corrupt spfl and sfa anymore I’ll be taking my business to English league games and Linfield games where possible 

Won’t be celebrating anything this season as I’ll be boycotting. Have spoken to the season ticket team at length to it and they actually agreed with me on the phone. Not lining the pockets of the corrupt spfl and sfa anymore I’ll be taking my business to English league games and Linfield games where possible 
Hahahaha you're a smelly, raging, bigoted mess.

Enjoy the championship ya fud.

1 hour ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Nickname from work. Problem

Don't think the problem is with your username Veg m9, more your inability to accept Hibernian as league champions.

Surely you must admit we will fancy our chances against this Barca team in next seasons champs league at least?

Got away with that, poor stuff. You could maybe say the same for Motherwell but a clean sheet was particularly undeserved for us. The defence, who have started well before yesterday, looked shaky throughout. I thought Porteous had one of his worst games I can remember. We already knew this but we desperately need more depth in the squad if Europe is the aim.

On Gogic question, he wasn’t great - particularly with the ball - but it would be interesting to see stats on how many interceptions he makes in a game. Even when he’s having a bad game, he shields the defence better than anyone we’ve had since Bartley at Championship level.

Given how poor our record is through there I'm happy enough with a point. After the opening 3 games a clean sheet seems like a big win for us considering Doidge, Nisbet, Boyle and Horgan all had potential to cause us problems.

Not losing, not giving away a daft penalty, not conceding in injury time and Callum Lang not committing attempted murder seem like solid positives for us to take away from the game.

It's very dry patter so apologies in advance but with all the chat through the week about us bypassing the midfield etc it seemed worth pointing out that DT had more touches and more passes than anyone else on the park.

Source: WhoScored?

1068776103_ScreenShot2020-08-16at10_24_35.png.6dbec1911293659ada88429370649007.png

300644774_ScreenShot2020-08-16at10_23_12.png.e06c6b208c01bb63bb719ae804327600.png

Also vaguely interesting from our POV how close Lang was playing to White.

1854148493_ScreenShot2020-08-16at10_34_35.png.917e183b04d859f38f7caa2eea56adb3.png

Edited by capt_oats

20 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

It's very dry patter so apologies in advance but with all the chat through the week about us bypassing the midfield etc it seemed worth pointing out that DT had more touches and more passes than anyone else on the park.

He was miles ahead of anyone on the park yesterday. Best game I have seen him play for a while............although our inexplicable first 60 minutes tactic of 2 in the central mid v your 3 gave him every opportunity to shine.

I suspect that we feel today a bit like you boys did after last weeks match........................

I watched the game in the boozer armed with a few pints and came on here to check the game was as dull as I remember and I’m pleased to have had it confirmed.

I’ve also developed an extra chromosome now due to Cauliflower HMFC’s posts so thanks for that.