Magic Eye Pictures

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have a lazy left eye and have never been able to see magic eyes. Was incredibly frustrating for me as a child as I really wanted to see the illusions but never could.

It was a spunking cock.

They all are.

Even when they say it’s a dolphin, it’s a spunking cock.

On 23/01/2020 at 19:15, Mark Connolly said:

I have never been able to see those, to the extent that my Mum once called me a liar on Christmas morning when everyone else in the family could see whatever the fucking thing was in the book I had been given as a present.

I have previously made my feelings known on this disgusting form of media

17 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

YYeess

Then do it with the top picture in the OP.

I've circled discrete bits of identical pattern and all you need to do is double-vision it up so that: i) the white ring and its contents perfectly overlap with that of the yellow, ii) the yellow overlaps with that of the pink, and iii) you're seeing four rings.  If you can't do it just by looking alone, then pull your eyes apart a bit like a schoolkid doing a Chinaman impression.

Capture.JPG.11294c42bd28d500646545518f643123.JPG

Eta: If that doesn't work, then you must be a dirty big attention-seeking liar.

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Then do it with the top picture in the OP.

I've circled discrete bits of identical pattern and all you need to do is double-vision it up so that: i) the white ring and its contents perfectly overlap with that of the yellow, ii) the yellow overlaps with that of the pink, and iii) you're seeing four rings.  If you can't do it just by looking, then pull your eyes a bit like a schoolkid doing a Chinaman impression.

Capture.JPG.11294c42bd28d500646545518f643123.JPG

Eta: If that doesn't work, then you must be a dirty big attention-seeking liar.

Remember when I told you to f**k off on Xmas Day 20-odd years ago and you shouted at me?

Well, Mum, you can f**k off again.

18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

None whatsoever

Well the entire thing is an illusion with your left and right eyes forming a 3D image due to the confusion from the patterns. I have one eye way stronger than the other so because of that when ever I read or focus on anything in detail i only use my good eye and the other one becomes obsolete therefore I could never see magic eye stuff. Not sure what other reason you could have for not being able to make it out other than low IQ.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well the entire thing is an illusion with your left and right eyes forming a 3D image due to the confusion from the patterns. I have one eye way stronger than the other so because of that when ever I read or focus on anything in detail i only use my good eye and the other one becomes obsolete therefore I could never see magic eye stuff. Not sure what other reason you could have for not being able to make it out other than low IQ.

You can f**k off as well.