Magic Eye Pictures

They never worked for me until one day I saw one at the Observatory and it did work. It wasn't the most fantastic event in my life but interesting none the less.

Now I'm sitting here looking like the "did ye aye" meme dug. You cnuts.

Somehow I managed to see one of these about thirty years ago, when I wasn't even trying. It was, oddly enough, a schooner. As soon as I realised, it disappeared, and I could never get it back.

Never managed it since. Just tried Hedgecutter's trick with the rings, and all I could do was make the whole thing blurry with no overlapping, so I'm doing something very, very wrong.

Will it help to do offensive impersonations of races other than our friends from the Orient?

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Somehow I managed to see one of these about thirty years ago, when I wasn't even trying. It was, oddly enough, a schooner. As soon as I realised, it disappeared, and I could never get it back.

Never managed it since. Just tried Hedgecutter's trick with the rings, and all I could do was make the whole thing blurry with no overlapping, so I'm doing something very, very wrong.

Will it help to do offensive impersonations of races other than our friends from the Orient?

They’re all pretty pish tbh.

The only thing you’re missing out on by not seeing them is disappointment.

11 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Mrs has been on at me about redecorating. These have given me some ideas emoji1303.png

Just going to chunder on the existing wallpaper, eh? She'll never ask you again, right enough.

I'm surprised some madman hasn't made Magic Eye wallpaper, actually. Imagine waking up with a migraine to that everywhere.

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Focus and keep focused then drag it away slowly.

Even though I can do them through other means, I have never understood this method that has always failed with me.

It all relies on getting identical bits of pattern to overlap, but if that evidently happens through your method, then fair enough.

I take it this is the 'touch your nose and stare at your finger while keeping the picture in the background, then move your finger away from your nose slowly while staring at it the whole time, and the picture will appear'?

Yeah, never worked for me either. I am defective.