EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

There's something likeably (not a word, is it?) unlikeable about him.
He has potential to reach Ramos levels of shithousery. He is simultaneously a diving b*****d, and a dirty b*****d. At the heart of all sorts of nonsense every game

ETA sounds more like Pepe when I read it back

He has potential to reach Ramos levels of shithousery. He is simultaneously a diving b*****d, and a dirty b*****d. At the heart of all sorts of nonsense every game

ETA sounds more like Pepe when I read it back
He's constantly moaning at his teammates too which is quite funny. If he was a shite player then it'd annoy me as it would come off as using "passion" to make up for being shite (modern Scott Brown), but the fact he's really good makes me like him.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

How has that not been given as a penalty to Palace? 

Why aren't referees being punished for this? 

Because it wasn’t remotely a penalty.  Not in month of Sundays. It was 5 minutes wasted on an excellent piece of refereeing.  

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Because it wasn’t remotely a penalty.  Not in month of Sundays. It was 5 minutes wasted on an excellent piece of refereeing.  

He's wiped Van Aanholt out without getting a touch on the ball. It's as clear a penalty as you're likely to see.