EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

21 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No, he wins things by prioritising right now and f**k the future cause he won't be there anyway. That's why he never last longer than 3 years in a job, 3.5 his most ever at Man Utd.

That's why he left behind the oldest squad in Europe when he left Inter and somebody had to come in and rebuild after him.  

Alex Ferguson said the hardest thing to do in management is to rebuild a team whilst maintaining a level of success.  The stage that Klopp is heading into just now at Liverpool. Mourinho has never done this in his life, he always gets punted before that stage.  

So his record gives an unfairly flattering perception of his abilities as a manager.  He also cheated shamelessly to win the second CL. If you'll recall the volcano in Iceland had erupted and all flights in Europe were grounded.

Barca had to take a two day coach ride to get to Milan. Uefa said they could delay the game by a day to give them time to prepare if Inter agreed. Inter said no, and they had to play it straight off the bus basically. That's cheating.  Then in the second leg the most disgusting display of gamesmanship and time wasting ever seen in football, with Mourinho making typically classless comments before the game about the theatre in Barcelona to put pressure on the ref.  Before Materazzin went down for treatment five times in the same game.

He is also an utter scumbag, the way he treated Eva Carneiro, his comments about the guy who accidentally injured Petr Cech. He is vermin, the most disgusting person in the game, and an absolute fraud. 

He is making Spurs worse right now, taking them backwards, but becuase he is great press his pals in the media will tell it the other way.

Yeh I mean prioritising to win trophies right away is just ridiculous in a world where managers are sacked every five minutes!

And he cheated to win the second champions league because of a volcano, time wasting and pressurising the ref? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Yeh I mean prioritising to win trophies right away is just ridiculous in a world where managers are sacked every five minutes!

And he cheated to win the second champions league because of a volcano, time wasting and pressurising the ref? 🤣

Well yeah that's cheating is it not?  Uefa themselves sanctioned a one day delay to allow Barca to prepare, but Inter refused it. How else would you describe that?

Not all managers are sacked every five minutes, and a real top manager wouldn't be sacked cause he'd be doing a good job, so wouldn't need to prioritise the here and now over the future of the club. Look at Klopp just now bringing through all these kids at Liverpool and still up there competing. Mourinho has never done that.

Guardiola been at City what five six years now and no sign of him leaving.  These guys don't get sacked every five minutes, just Fraudinho.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

The standard time all teams are given to prepare for a Uefa sanctioned game. That's why Uefa agreed to an extra day. That's cheating mate.

Inter refused it as they were entitled to do. Which dirty tricks did Jose pull to land his first Champions League? Can't wait for this one!

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Inter refused it as they were entitled to do. Which dirty tricks did Jose pull to land his first Champions League? Can't wait for this one!

Its cheating. You can hide behind 'entitled' all you want but cheating is what it is. You're 'entitled' to pump your cousin but you'd be a weirdo if you did.

I never mentioned their first CL, and am getting the impression you're a bit of a fanboy/fanny, so will leave it here.

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Its cheating. You can hide behind 'entitled' all you want but cheating is what it is. You're 'entitled' to pump your cousin but you'd be a weirdo if you did.

I never mentioned their first CL, and am getting the impression you're a bit of a fanboy/fanny, so will leave it here.

OK so personal insults is all you have now. Your argument is Jose is a fraud, hasn't deserved any of his umpteen major trophies and that your mum is a better coach than him. Funnily enough not the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted on this site.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

OK so personal insults is all you have now. Your argument is Jose is a fraud, hasn't deserved any of his umpteen major trophies and that your mum is a better coach than him. Funnily enough not the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted on this site.

I get really tired of what everyone does on here, completely misrepresent what you say and lie about it to attack you.

Not once did I say he didn't deserve any of his trophies or that my mum was a better coach.  That's lying when you make stuff like that up.

Also I don't know why I'm wasting my life arguing on the internet with children, so have a nice day.

19 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Yeah those words aren't the same are they?  My mum could have got a win against Fulham, I doubt she'd have won the CL though.

I remember when Mourinho got the Spurs job he slept overnight at the training ground to prepare for his first game. Against Burnley.

Realistically he could have swanned in ten minutes before kick off and went 'right lads 442 the day keep it tight and have a pop when you get the chance' and they'd almost certainly have won anyway.  

43 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yeah those words aren't the same are they?  My mum could have got a win against Fulham, I doubt she'd have won the CL though.

I remember when Mourinho got the Spurs job he slept overnight at the training ground to prepare for his first game. Against Burnley.

Realistically he could have swanned in ten minutes before kick off and went 'right lads 442 the day keep it tight and have a pop when you get the chance' and they'd almost certainly have won anyway.  

Is that not the Neil Lennon approach and a reason for why Celtic are in the state they're in?

The Carneiro incident seems to have been the turning point in Mourinho's career - everyone at Chelsea seemed to have turned on him after that and he's acted far more p***kly and prone to laying his own players out to dry since.

The smart thing for him to do would have been to hold out for a shootie-in job at PSG/Bayern and have the claim of winning all of the major European leagues. He may well have missed the boat on that now. 

Not that Tottenham's season is completely gubbed yet - whilst I'm not convinced that Gareth Bale is a perfect fit in their starting eleven, if they can get him approaching full fitness then results like last night's have a better chance of turning into narrow, unspectacular wins.