EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

What the hell are you moaning about.

There has been one big decision in the game and the ref got it right.  Otherwise the ref has been non-existant.

He’s missed simple things. Goal kick to Utd when it was a corner. Never booked Shaw for booting the ball away. Persistent fouling by Bruno ignored. Heading the ball when it was going to a City player.

United have been well worth their win but Taylor has given them as much as he could. 

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Big win for Man Utd. Pleasing.

I think for the money Utd have spent on their squad and wages they should be closer to City tbh and make no mistake about it this is not a great City team.

Sky make a big thing about how great City are but they’ve never won the European Cup and when you consider Bayern have Lewandowski up front and City have Jesus it’s unlikely they will any time soon.

Just now, craigkillie said:

The City Football Group fans in meltdown on here tonight. You love to see it.

Just to caveat I don’t like any English teams. I just dislike United and Liverpool slightly more due to the number of glory hunting fans they have up here, Liverpool also have scumbag fans (see their past demeanours) and United get a lot of favourable decisions which is just wrong.

I think for the money Utd have spent on their squad and wages they should be closer to City tbh and make no mistake about it this is not a great City team.

Sky make a big thing about how great City are but they’ve never won the European Cup and when you consider Bayern have Lewandowski up front and City have Jesus it’s unlikely they will any time soon.

They will this season.....

What the hell are you moaning about.
There has been one big decision in the game and the ref got it right.  Otherwise the ref has been non-existant.
There was a stonewall penalty for City not given.... pretty big decision