Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

Just now, GordonS said:

I must know bugger all about football, because several professional football clubs have been willing to part with large wodges of cash to secure the services of Oli McBurnie, yet it looks a lot to me like Shankland is better than him.

I'm not an analyst like some on here. The clubs he played for, the fees paid etc indicate he must have something, but I don't see it. I really would like someone to explain it to me.

See when we are next linked with a foreign superstar manager and inevitably go with someone like fucking Tommy Wright, Jack Ross or Derek McInnes because they're Scottish and good in the domestic game, will the fans just accept it, yet again?

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

I must know bugger all about football, because several professional football clubs have been willing to part with large wodges of cash to secure the services of Oli McBurnie, yet it looks a lot to me like Shankland is better than him.

The BIG difference is he was playing in the championship. That automatically adds an extra £18m on to what you would get if he was playing in Scotland. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, DA Baracus said:

I don't think they did, and I don't think they'be been disinterested or 'lacking pashun' tonight. I don't think there's a question of their commitment.

It's been belief and confidence that are the issues.

Since we're making a list, I'd like to add 'ability'.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

See when we are next linked with a foreign superstar manager and inevitably go with someone like fucking Tommy Wright, Jack Ross or Derek McInnes because they're Scottish and good in the domestic game, will the fans just accept it, yet again?

Tommy Wright is what now???

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't think they did, and I don't think they'be been disinterested or 'lacking pashun' tonight. I don't think there's a question of their commitment.

It's been belief and confidence that are the issues.

Clark was talking and Robertson was as well. McTomminey spotted the camera and did a fake hug. They look lethargic and slow. Could be the lack of atmosphere. 

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Birthday caird pish!

A crowd would absolutely have got us up the park.

Maybe they'd have been nervous and even more cautious. Pro's should know what's a stake and not need external motivation.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Quoting this before you delete it out of embarrassment.