Playoff Semi Final , 18th October 2020

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

You have to feel sorry for Steve Clarke. This is the worst era for Scottish talent in my lifetime

It’s not great but he’s got quite a few players who are at a decent level in the EPL. He’s coming across as another manager who has taken a step too far.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
1 minute ago, CambieBud said:
You have to feel sorry for Steve Clarke. This is the worst era for Scottish talent in my lifetime

I don't. We had worst players in mid 2000s. His tactics are shite, we should be going for this. He's a c**t

Not remotely true.

Douglas, Naismith, Weir, Dailly, Ferguson, Fletcher, McFadden, Miller, McNamara, Hutchison...

2 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Clarke has had access to players from all of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. I don't think he needed better players to get past the mighty Israel tbh.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wtf was Paterson doing there? Just take a swing at it.

Aye. 

Centre forward in space 12 yards out when a cross comes in, and he chests it away from goal.

Mad.

Just now, GordonS said:

Not remotely true.

Douglas, Naismith, Weir, Dailly, Ferguson, Fletcher, McFadden, Miller, McNamara, Hutchison...

Yup. It was the early 2000s where we had the worst group of players when Vogts was capping any old jabroni.