FA Cup 2020/21

Eednud

10 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

That noise was absolutely tremendous. 22K in there while Sturgeon keeps us locked out 

Aye it is, though the fact they keep showing fans with their masks pulled down so they can sing also shows why nobody else is letting them in. You’d think they’d follow the bloody rules.

Definitely feels more American imo.  Fancy evening gowns which wouldn't be out of place at an Oscars ceremony have no place in a football ground.

Eta: also that X-Factor type OTT up-and-down Beyonce-wannabe singing style that everyone seems to be at these days.  Very Superbowley.

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Aye it is, though the fact they keep showing fans with their masks pulled down so they can sing also shows why nobody else is letting them in. You’d think they’d follow the bloody rules.

I might be wrong mate but I don’t think masks are compulsory as this is classed as a test event. 

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Fans in stadium pretty much beside one another. Guessing that's social distancing gone ? 

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Who cares? They’re outside.

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I might be wrong mate but I don’t think masks are compulsory as this is classed as a test event. 

Maybe, though these fans had masks on their chin so I’m not sure why they’d have them on if they didn’t need to.

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Definitely feels more American imo.  Fancy evening gowns which wouldn't be out of place at an Oscars ceremony have no place in a football ground.

Eta: also that X-Factor type OTT up-and-down Beyonce-wannabe singing style that everyone seems to be at these days.  Very Superbowley.

Just need an Ed Sheeran half time show and it will have sold out the whole nine yards.

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Fair to say that everyone's backing Leicester here?  6 finals resulting in 6 times runners up would be harsh.

Definitely. I even put money on a Chelsea win to to makes sure Leicester do it. 

5 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Fair to say that everyone's backing Leicester here?  6 finals resulting in 6 times runners up would be harsh.

Harsh indeed but seeing Rogers face if it happened would be nice

1 minute ago, marty_j said:

Maybe I’m old but the kits are very clashy if you are at back of ground you would struggle to tell teams apart

Presume you can't see what's in the picture below then?

image.thumb.png.e4461572bc0e0814ad8f36f05bd551dc.png

39 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Has the national anthem always been sung before a FA cup final? Feels very Americanised IMO.

I don't actually know the answer, but f**k it, for the purposes of maximum personal seethe I'm going to assume it was started when Dave Cameron became PM.  

4 minutes ago, resk said:

I don't actually know the answer, but f**k it, for the purposes of maximum personal seethe I'm going to assume it was started when Dave Cameron became PM.  

The League Cup did it earlier when Thatcher forced them to rebrand from the Milk Cup to the Littlewoods Cup