Aberdeen v Killie - Att. 300

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Hard to call this one, as we’ve been a wee bit better with every game played. However, going by sportscene highlights, so have Killie.

I’d take a shitey 1-0 home win (Ferguson penalty obviously), sending 300 miserable b*****ds home slightly less miserable.

There is a risk that 5 wins in a row would push us Aberdonians into a dangerous state of only mildly disgruntled.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

We're going to win the league.

f**k it. We're going to win the quadruple.

I reserve the right to change my post after our 0-0 draw tomorrow.

These are huge league games coming up. We could be on a good run.

Ferguson and McCrorie vs Dicker and Power will be a good battle. If Tshibola also plays for Killie, I imagine McInnes will be tempted to throw another CM in there, which if we are staying three at the back means sacrificing one of Wright and hedges in attack. given they have been excellent together, McInnes may be tempted to switch to 4 at the back and play a christmas tree formation/4-3-3. 

Killie usually go with one up top, either Kabamba or Brophy no? if so, less need for 3 centre halves

42 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Ferguson and McCrorie vs Dicker and Power will be a good battle. If Tshibola also plays for Killie, I imagine McInnes will be tempted to throw another CM in there, which if we are staying three at the back means sacrificing one of Wright and hedges in attack. given they have been excellent together, McInnes may be tempted to switch to 4 at the back and play a christmas tree formation/4-3-3. 

Killie usually go with one up top, either Kabamba or Brophy no? if so, less need for 3 centre halves

Power is injured

11 minutes ago, d31 said:

Last time out Killie went

Rogers

Rossi Broadfoot Findlay Waters

Kiltie Dicker Tshibola Burke

Brophy Kabamba

However it was 4-5-1 the previous 3 games.  

Burke was on the right. The 4-5-1 was mainly because Brophy was injured, and was only easing his way back, then we played Rangers away. I'd expect a 4-4-2 tomorrow, with the only likely changes being Millen coming back in for Rossi at right-back and then Rossi/Dikamona replacing Findlay at centre-back if he's injured. An outside chance of Mulumbu coming in, but I don't see that happening yet.

When was the last time there were 6 games on a Saturday at 3pm in the Scottish top flight?
Never?
We had a few seasons with a 12 team top division in the 1990s, so that's my guess. Not many games live on telly back then.