St Mirren v Kilmarnock 26/09/2020

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah. At least you normally get some sort of CV workout when watching. I'm not nervous, I'm not angry, we're just being edged out by a team that looks better organised, with better shape, more precision, and better attacking intent.

Morias would be a decent player in the Championship. Durmus... God knows. I was genuinely worried someone would try to buy him in the summer. Some laugh that, eh? Erwin looks busy but is being given absolutely nothing. There's a player in McGrath somewhere but he's disappeared since early August. Foley isn't the player he was last season either. The defence is marginally worse at dealing with crosses than Jesus and/or Dracula. We've somehow got no width and also nothing through the middle.

It's just fucking bizarre.

Morias would sign for someone like Hamilton and bang them in however.... Like Ross Stewart has. 

We know Durmas is a good player but he hasn’t managed it this season. We’ve certainly regressed since last season but the constant chopping and changing hasn’t helped things. Particularly the back 4 there is no cover there which is madness. 

Goodwin needs to settle on a line up and not panic. He seems to have a tendency to sit back way too much. 

Just now, Killiefan said:

I totally understand some form of bias on club tv but at the end of the day away fans are paying for the privilege 

Do you not have the option of listening to your clubs commentary? I know against Hamilton away we could listen to the Saints commentary instead of the numpty  they had. 

1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

I totally understand some form of bias on club tv but at the end of the day away fans are paying for the privilege 

Funnily enough, our usual commentary team has actually been decent(by club commentary standards). Not sure why we've completely changed it tbh, it's horrendous. You know it's bad when both sets of fans are saying it's shite