Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

46 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Scott Brown technically is/was nowhere near a ‘top‘ player. He is a top professional though and drives others on to do so. He has said he has never known an EPL club to be officially interested in him, but probably a lot of that will be down to not really putting the feelers out. He was never that good could that top clubs would be hammering down our door regardless.

You then cited Larsson, who Alex Ferguson has admitted he tried to sign Larsson before but was refused.  Larsson also turned up in World cup/euros and the champions league so would be stretched to say that regardless. I must admit we seem to have gone off on a tangent here :lol:.

You win a derby and your sifting through social media looking for people to be offended? What a strange individual you are.

Aye, my main point being though was your original comment suggested our defence weren’t that good with your evidence being that they are still playing at Rangers.

Granted, in the context of global football, they are nowhere near the top level of players out there, but they are currently the best in our league.

You can’t just say X, Y or Z aren’t any good because they’re not playing for Liverpool, Real Madrid or Juventus. Their quality is judged by comparing them to the teams they face. 

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Thank f**k if that showing yesterday is anything to go by.

And your ladies didn't do too well the day either, cuffed 2-0 (sound familiar?) by Glasgow City.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

How many constitutes a barrage?

“Weeks before when Arsenal had bid people were like that ‘you’re a rat if you go, you’re terrible, you’re never a Celtic fan’. I’m like ‘this is breaking my heart reading this’ and as soon as this gets announced it’s going to blow up. And the worst thing I did when it got announced was go on Twitter. Thousands of tweets, threats and all sorts."

I'd imagine 'thousands' constitutes a barrage, Henrik's tongue. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

“Weeks before when Arsenal had bid people were like that ‘you’re a rat if you go, you’re terrible, you’re never a Celtic fan’. I’m like ‘this is breaking my heart reading this’ and as soon as this gets announced it’s going to blow up. And the worst thing I did when it got announced was go on Twitter. Thousands of tweets, threats and all sorts."

I'd imagine 'thousands' constitutes a barrage, Henrik's tongue. 

Ach he’ll probably be a shite manager any way :whistle

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Why?

No shots on target in an entire 90 mins for starters.

Constantly shoe horning players into the side when there is no need to.

Scraping past diddy sides most weeks this season.

Also, Lennon makes Gerrard look competent and he really, really isn’t.