Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

19 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No shots on target in an entire 90 mins for starters.

Constantly shoe horning players into the side when there is no need to.

Scraping past diddy sides most weeks this season.

Also, Lennon makes Gerrard look competent and he really, really isn’t. 

No positives then?just knee-jerk

44 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic lose their first game of the league season and the manager must go?
Did you say that when Hibs lost his first game in the league this season?

You are shite... I don't give two effs if you keep him or not mate🤣 Lennon is not a good manager and you are about to find out why. I thought the warning signs would of been there after the champions league embarrassment, apparently not.

He looked an utterly defeated man yesterday 

Edited by Bohemian

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

You are shite... I don't give two effs if you keep him or not mate🤣 Lennon is not a good manager and you are about to find out why. I thought the warning signs would of been there after the champions league embarrassment, apparently not.

It was the fact a lot of Celtic fans were ok with being knocked out of the Champions League so they could solely focus on winning 10iar.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It was the fact a lot of Celtic fans were ok with being knocked out of the Champions League so they could solely focus on winning 10iar.

Lennon hasnt got it upstairs to handle the pressure of the Celtic fans obsession with 10 in a row..  

Not going to have a go at someones mental health but I dont think Lennon has what it takes this season.

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Lennon hasnt got it upstairs to handle the pressure of the Celtic fans obsession with 10 in a row..  

Not going to have a go at someones mental health but I dont think Lennon has what it takes this season.

He'll be texting his ex in no time. 

10 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

If you call knee-jerk not wanting him back in the first place then aye. 

Are you going to call for Lennons head every time we get a defeat?

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Yes Celtic were pish on Saturday and I would rather drop points like Hibs did yesterday.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you going to call for Lennons head every time we get a defeat?

Yes Celtic were pish on Saturday and I would rather drop points like Hibs did yesterday.

You've been pish most Saturdays by all accounts.. and Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays...

Edited by Bohemian

See how Kamara was underated, what about Barasic btw, I think he is our biggest asset, the composure he shows is exceptional, can't think of one mistake he made. Can tell he is a top top player, there was one point when he was pinned in and any former Rangers LB would have punted the ball (I was screaming at him through the tv to do so) and he just casually beat a man and played the ball out. Definiltey seems to be a big game performer. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

See how Kamara was underated, what about Barasic btw, I think he is our biggest asset, the composure he shows is exceptional, can't think of one mistake he made. Can tell he is a top top player, there was one point when he was pinned in and any former Rangers LB would have punted the ball (I was screaming at him through the tv to do so) and he just casually beat a man and played the ball out. Definiltey seems to be a big game performer. 

He’s been impressive and I’ll be surprised if teams aren’t sniffing about him come January/Summer.

I also think his decision making has improved a lot this season. Before, he would fire balls into the box constant but he has learned to hold off if it means retaining possession or waiting for support to arrive. He has also got better at making tactical fouls to disrupt the opposition too.

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I watched Kamara playing for Finland against Ireland and he was brilliant, ran the midfield.. stood out in a very poor game in fairness 

25 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Born winner🤯

Well, except when it comes to big matches when he tinkers more than Len Faircough in a 1980s swimming pool.

He showed himself up in the last few months with us when he was out thought by some terrible managers then threw the toys out the pram and got his wee chums in the media to back him up.

Cant say I think Gerrard is much cop either, but he has built a far better squad.

32 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

After most wins too.

So can you give me some positives regarding him being in charge?

His win ratio is only bettered by Martin O'Neil
He gave us the best 90 minutes in terms of results v Barcelona.
His team was the first Celtic team to win in Italy.
His recruitment and development of players is very good.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

“Weeks before when Arsenal had bid people were like that ‘you’re a rat if you go, you’re terrible, you’re never a Celtic fan’. I’m like ‘this is breaking my heart reading this’ and as soon as this gets announced it’s going to blow up. And the worst thing I did when it got announced was go on Twitter. Thousands of tweets, threats and all sorts."

I'd imagine 'thousands' constitutes a barrage, Henrik's tongue. 

The Celtic fans can't be that bad if they're sending him allsorts.

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Born winner🤯

Well, except when it comes to big matches when he tinkers more than Len Faircough in a 1980s swimming pool.

He showed himself up in the last few months with us when he was out thought by some terrible managers then threw the toys out the pram and got his wee chums in the media to back him up.

Cant say I think Gerrard is much cop either, but he has built a far better squad.

And the exact same thing is about to happen with Celtic... Chris "Banterrific" Stton and Hatrson and co will have deflection beams on full ha.. you can already see Celtic fans realising this ...this wont end well...