Pogba informs us all his dream is to play for Real Madrid.  Classy guy, under contract to Man Utd and giving them pathetic performances in return for the eighty grand a day they pay him and he thinks its appropriate to share with us his dream of playing for Real Madrid.  Grade A arsehole and an utter charlatan.

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, I'm disappointed in him. I thought he was a United man through and through, playing for the jersey, cut him and he bleeds...red and all that.

No, he's a highly paid professional, so has a duty to act like one.  That's the complete opposite of this.  What do you think the Man Utd fans think of that?  Or his employers?  

59 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

No, he's a highly paid professional, so has a duty to act like one.  That's the complete opposite of this.  What do you think the Man Utd fans think of that?  Or his employers?  

I doubt any of them care what is said in the football equivalent of a Hello or Chat magazine style interview.

32 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I doubt any of them care what is said in the football equivalent of a Hello or Chat magazine style interview.

I disagree.  I’m sure plenty of them are fuming that a player dare speak in anything other than prepared cliches.  Of course, I’m sure plenty of them are thick as pig shit and speak only in prepared cliches themselves.  Paul Pogba is significantly more intelligent than almost all of his critics, and we’ve seen often enough that football fans (and journalists, and pundits, and managers) often don’t deal with intelligent players well.

And of course, there’s another reason why Paul Pogba gets far more stick than any of his less talented team-mates.  Couldn’t possibly guess what that is, though.

In short, you’re arguing with Pep, who hasn’t made a post in good faith in about 10 years.

20 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I disagree.  I’m sure plenty of them are fuming that a player dare speak in anything other than prepared cliches.  Of course, I’m sure plenty of them are thick as pig shit and speak only in prepared cliches themselves.  Paul Pogba is significantly more intelligent than almost all of his critics, and we’ve seen often enough that football fans (and journalists, and pundits, and managers) often don’t deal with intelligent players well.

And of course, there’s another reason why Paul Pogba gets far more stick than any of his less talented team-mates.  Couldn’t possibly guess what that is, though.

In short, you’re arguing with Pep, who hasn’t made a post in good faith in about 10 years.

Yeah totally, its just racism.  Me and Greame Souness.  Or maybe you don't know very much about football, and we do.