The most important question here really is does Pogba move about a lot when his team mate is taking a throw in?

The true test of a players quality.

59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The most important question here really is does Pogba move about a lot when his team mate is taking a throw in?

I'll bet he's smart enough to understand he is supposed to.  That's why he plays for Man Utd and Shankland for Dundee Utd.  Still an utter charlatan though.

For context, here's what he actually said from the BBC website:

"All football players would love to play for Real Madrid. It is a dream for me, why not one day?

"I am in Manchester and I love my club. I am playing in Manchester, I'm having fun and I want to do everything to put the club where it deserves.

"I will give everything to the max, like my team-mates."

Here's also what Cavani said, from the Metro news website:

‘Boca is a giant of the world, any footballer would like to play there. There have been several Uruguayans that have played there. Following the history of our football arouses curiosity a bit.

‘There are some secrets from the conversation with Roman, you have to ask him if he wants to tell them. We will see what happens in the future. It would be very nice to be able to play at Boca one day.’  

‘I have a two-year contract with Manchester United. I want to do my best here. I feel good.

Is there much of a difference?

1 hour ago, magic sign said:

For context, here's what he actually said from the BBC website:

"All football players would love to play for Real Madrid. It is a dream for me, why not one day?

"I am in Manchester and I love my club. I am playing in Manchester, I'm having fun and I want to do everything to put the club where it deserves.

"I will give everything to the max, like my team-mates."

Here's also what Cavani said, from the Metro news website:

‘Boca is a giant of the world, any footballer would like to play there. There have been several Uruguayans that have played there. Following the history of our football arouses curiosity a bit.

‘There are some secrets from the conversation with Roman, you have to ask him if he wants to tell them. We will see what happens in the future. It would be very nice to be able to play at Boca one day.’  

‘I have a two-year contract with Manchester United. I want to do my best here. I feel good.

Is there much of a difference?

Neither is appropriate for a highly paid professional.  If you understand what is going on there, that's Pogba deliberately using a friendly journalist to issue a come get me plea to Real.  Its very low, deeply unprofessional, and absolute shitebag behaviour.  

21 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I'll bet he's smart enough to understand he is supposed to.  That's why he plays for Man Utd and Shankland for Dundee Utd.  Still an utter charlatan though.

Shankland takes the throw in for Dundee United though. 

On 11/10/2020 at 08:48, RandomGuy. said:

He’s certainly tall, so he meets 50% of my criteria.

Pogba is a really good player who I think just doesn't fit United.

Wouldn't be the first international class player to bomb at United- Sanchez, Forlan, Veron, Falcao, Schweinsteiger and Sanchez. All have done it elsewhere but it didn't work for them for a variety of reasons.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2020 at 20:25, Comrie said:

Wouldn't be the first international class player to bomb at United- Sanchez, Forlan, Veron, Falcao, Schweinsteiger and Sanchez. All have done it elsewhere but it didn't work for them for a variety of reasons.

good call, Sanchez was so poor, he deserves to be mentioned twice🤣

Yeh but did these players continually disrupt the team at important junctures