Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

On 06/04/2023 at 21:17, buchan30 said:

*Ivo Graham seems to be one of these contestants that is very clever in general, but will probably fall into the bottom two. 
Mae martin started well last week and seems like she will be there or thereabouts at the end. 

*apologies that i seem to have written it like they are football teams. 

I may have to take the comment back about Ivo. Has had a good couple of weeks.

On 13/04/2023 at 17:13, buchan30 said:

I may have to take the comment back about Ivo. Has had a good couple of weeks.

Spoiler

This did not age well.

I've really enjoyed this series so far. The drum task and the bingo stuff was just wonderfully funny.

Letting Mae Martin away with their attempt that won the drum task is the worst decision Greg's made in quite a while. Absolutely no way that should have counted.

Jenny's been a lot better than I expected/feared. It's a testament to the format of the show that it persistently brings out the best of contestants, even those you may not have been fond of previously.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Felt sorry for Frankie when he thought he'd won the boat race only to be disqualified. I remember that happening to Rose Matafeo and Joe Wilkinson.

The Joe Wilkinson one is still one of the greatest and most heartbreaking moments in TV history

On 21/04/2023 at 02:06, captainkev said:

Jenny's been a lot better than I expected/feared. It's a testament to the format of the show that it persistently brings out the best of contestants, even those you may not have been fond of previously.

It's a no from me. She's as irritating as I expected. A complete try hard that genuinely hasn't even made me so much as smile so far. 

I'd love to meet the person who told her she was funny purely so I could kick them in the shins. 

On 23/04/2023 at 01:16, 19QOS19 said:

It's a no from me. She's as irritating as I expected. A complete try hard that genuinely hasn't even made me so much as smile so far. 

I'd love to meet the person who told her she was funny purely so I could kick them in the shins. 

I listened to the Taskmaster Podcast episode with her and I found her half entertaining, half the crazy annoying lady who you would try and avoid at a quiz night at your local bowling club.

It's been a great series so far.  Really liking all the contestants efforts so far.  Kiell is phenomenal entertainment.  Constantly fuming at every points decision :D 

Thought Kiell picked up a spoon with his hand and not the magnet. He also took his hands off his head in the final task. Surprised they weren't disqualified for it. 

The other 4 need to get their fucking fingers out their arses. I can't stomach Eclair for another 10 episodes!