Dunfermline v Queens

31 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

What was the take on the elbow to Murray getting elbowed by their big centre half?

players were pretty sure it was meant

Don't think the cameras caught it did it? Aftermath was odd with Murray complaining to the ref then stopping to bump fist with Ayo, then returning to complaining about it. It may have been an acceptance of apology but it didn't appear that he was annoyed with Ayo directly.

Gibson was given some really good help by a Queens midfielder, Dom only went by him a couple of times (sure the booking came from such an instance) however he was rarely ever one on one with Gibson, whoever it was doubling up with him done really well. 

Gibson was given some really good help by a Queens midfielder, Dom only went by him a couple of times (sure the booking came from such an instance) however he was rarely ever one on one with Gibson, whoever it was doubling up with him done really well. 

Agreed, Gibson was fine yesterday but think we’re overstating it a bit. Pybus was there every time doubling up on Thomas.

30 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Nathan Austin’s face. I remember seeing that live and saying shiels must be reacting to something.

image.jpeg.ed3f15414822ac914419057ffaebc0bf.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jason Talbot, what happened to him? Remember him going to Cowdenbeath but can't remember anything about it. 

Scored a screamer down at Palmerston in a 1-1 draw? 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Jason Talbot, what happened to him? Remember him going to Cowdenbeath but can't remember anything about it. 

He got injured against rangers in the cup and I think he’s retired now.

was 2 each I think, heres some tit getting punished for invading the pitch at the equaliser.FB_IMG_1604266242646.jpeg

I think you're all being quite harsh on Fon-Williams at that first goal. Because he's got something on it, he "should keep it out" but I think if that goes straight in, nobody would've questioned the keeper. If you look at Charlie Adam's goal yesterday, it's from a similar distance and into the same corner (and if anything, it's easier for the keeper to anticipate) and Jamie MacDonald gets nowhere near it, but nobody's pointing the finger at him.

In other, more hilarious news, if Gregor Buchanan put half as much effort into his own defending as some on this thread have in defending him (and his colleagues), he probably wouldn't let as clear a target as Euan Murray get goalside with yards to spare at the far post. 

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I think you're all being quite harsh on Fon-Williams at that first goal. Because he's got something on it, he "should keep it out" but I think if that goes straight in, nobody would've questioned the keeper. If you look at Charlie Adam's goal yesterday, it's from a similar distance and into the same corner (and if anything, it's easier for the keeper to anticipate) and Jamie MacDonald gets nowhere near it, but nobody's pointing the finger at him.

🤣

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Having had a second look, you're right. I was going by the replay on the highlights, but watching the wider angle original take, it's nowhere near as into the corner as I'd imagined. 

My 10 year old watched it with me. We both felt he'd have saved it at his u11's football and that his mates would have ridiculed him if he hadn't. It's a horrific piece of goalkeeping. I genuinely thought you were fishing for something with the first post. It's not even that well hit by McKee.

1 minute ago, da_no_1 said:
2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
Forgot how much of an utter cretin Joe McKee is.

McKee should've walked at our penalty. Anywhere else in the pitch that's a yellow.

Er, it was Pybus that gave the penalty, the commentators made same mistake

27 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:
3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
Forgot how much of an utter cretin Joe McKee is.

McKee should've walked at our penalty. Anywhere else in the pitch that's a yellow.

Oh dear. I think opticians are still doing appointments if it helps?

And for what it's worth, leaving aside the fact that Joe McKee was nowhere near your penalty incident, if that sort of fairly innocuous foul was a "booking anywhere else on the pitch" then there would be a booking on every single foul. It was a foul , it's a penalty, but it's not a booking. Which is why Pybus, who actually committed it, wasn't booked.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

was 2 each I think, heres some tit getting punished for invading the pitch at the equaliser.FB_IMG_1604266242646.jpeg

Handsome laddie. 

Nb looking man in the bottom left obviously not interested in the celebrations just wandering off. 

15 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I think you're all being quite harsh on Fon-Williams at that first goal.

No, we're really not. He should be saving it, comfortably. At the very least putting it behind for a corner.