The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

Find enough voters who have a track record of not voting in elections, fill in blank papers and smudge the postmark.

I don't understand why your linking that to late ballots.  If you're going to commit a fraud like that, you could do that at any time.

9 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Find enough voters who have a track record of not voting in elections, fill in blank papers and smudge the postmark.

ETA - for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not a Trump supporter. I’m just a contrary arsehole who will post anything to get some attention.

FTFY

2 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

I don't understand why your linking that to late ballots.  If you're going to commit a fraud like that, you could do that at any time.

Yes but the Democrats believed the polls and were expecting Biden to win by a landslide. Then panic set in last night.

Counting late ballots are THE opportunity to steal a tight election. Much depends on which party controls the elections. 

As a libertarian, I despise Trump and Biden equally. They are and their parties are an affront to freedom and democracy.

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Yes but the Democrats believed the polls and were expecting Biden to win by a landslide. Then panic set in last night.

Counting late ballots are THE opportunity to steal a tight election. Much depends on which party controls the elections. 

As a libertarian, I despise Trump and Biden equally. They are and their parties are an affront to freedom and democracy.

Jorgensen's doing great . . . 

Less than half the votes that Johnson got 4 years ago - what's happened there?

Gone to Trump?

Or not bothering to vote?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

15 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

ETA - for the avoidance of doubt, I'm not a Trump supporter. I would support the Libertarian Party and regard both the Republicans and Democrats as equally abhorrent.

After all that bother, with a tiny chance of affecting the result, and the risk of getting caught, why deliberately post them so they arrive late?

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Bohemian said:

Yeah they are good but the advertisements would drive ya insane mate

I was just thinking that. Two minutes of ads for every five minutes of news.  

Anyhoo, Trump live from the White House in 12 minutes.  Tears and snotters.