The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

This bonkers site lists 1,593 rejected mail in ballots in Georgia, about two-thirds for invalid signatures. It names the individuals! They have until tomorrow to fix the problems and you'd imagine that'll get done. https://public.tableau.com/profile/michael8078#!/vizhome/RescueaBallot/RescureaGABallot

In these instances do you have to submit a completely new ballot (I.E have the ability to change your selected candidate also) or just add the correct signature etc? You'd imagine if there was the possibility of changing your selected candidate that both parties are absolutely bombarding them

13 minutes ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

In these instances do you have to submit a completely new ballot (I.E have the ability to change your selected candidate also) or just add the correct signature etc? You'd imagine if there was the possibility of changing your selected candidate that both parties are absolutely bombarding them

No, you can only 'cure' the error. But the Democrats will be hounding them all, because the vast majority will be for them.

Yeah, he conceded too early because he thought he'd lost Florida and later took it back. It is a great and noble American tradition that the loser concedes once it's clear that it's over, they praise the winner and they make a dignified speech about the country uniting behind the new President.
I wonder if that will happen this time...

74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpeg

They fill in a form where they then check details. 

The form is more often used if an individual forgets their ID for example.

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Georgia down to 1000 votes.

CNN not holding back on calling Trump out for his shite in that speech

The BBC have been very circumspect in their language thus far, however Laura Maxwell on BBC Radio Scotland has just referred to Trumps comments as “lies”.