The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

STOP THE COUNT

The only response to that analysis

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

46 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Wish I didn't cash out on Georgia now. Having said that, with no chance of a Trump concession speech, Paddy Power saying they'll wait for counts/recounts/legal challenges to be completed first before paying out.

I would have cashed out but it just kept creeping up so I stuck in. The likelihood of a recount is making me think about cashing out now and taking what I've got. My bet's with Betfair, I don't know what they'll call a win. On the cash-out thingy it says Sun 8 Nov 19:00 (it says Sun 8 Nov 10:00 on my cash out for Biden winning the election overall), I don't know what that refers to. 

Just now, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Yeah, just came on. I must be way behind on the streams.

They announced it there about 10 minutes ago.  You're miles behind!  What are you watching on?

https://edition.cnn.com/specials/live-cnni-uk is the stream I'm using.

I would have cashed out but it just kept creeping up so I stuck in. The likelihood of a recount is making me think about cashing out now and taking what I've got. My bet's with Betfair, I don't know what they'll call a win. On the cash-out thingy it says Sun 8 Nov 19:00 (it says Sun 8 Nov 10:00 on my cash out for Biden winning the election overall), I don't know what that refers to. 
Isn't Paddy Power and Betfair pretty much the same thing?
The companies merged a few years ago (presumably just kept separate sites to avoid confusion).

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Their coverage is 2 days behind.

I can quite understand why the BBC is slow on things like this; they’ve sacked all their overnight staff and as we all know, news generally stops happening overnight.  

Sky - probably just an abundance of caution after Brexit, and also incompetence.