The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

It crossed my mind if he was taking it too far but i don't think he is.

I had a similar conversation this morning with my 7 year old about character, and the fact that trump told lies, and couldn't admit defeat. I showed her concession clips of other losing candidates.

So I'm convinced that boy was being genuine.

Millions of Americans have had to live with the consequences of that c**t in the oval office.

I know a lot of people don't feel it, maybe they've been lucky enough not to be on the hard end of it in their lives, but there's something disturbing and genuinely painful about hearing someone blatantly and obvious lie about the most serious things, real lies, not spinning statistics and the stuff you get in British politics, and for so many people to choose to believe it. It's visceral. 

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

I know a lot of people don't feel it, maybe they've been lucky enough not to be on the hard end of it in their lives, but there's something disturbing and genuinely painful about hearing someone blatantly and obvious lie about the most serious things, real lies, not spinning statistics and the stuff you get in British politics, and for so many people to choose to believe it. It's visceral. 

Exactly this.

It's a different type of dishonesty and it threatens to do huge and lasting damage.

When people say that Biden getting in changes little due to the make up of Congress and the House of Representatives, they're completely missing the point.  The symbolism of a Trump victory would have been huge. 

So is his defeat.

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Giuliani hasn't embarrassed himself on camera like this since that time he tried to f**k a 15 year old Kazakh girl.

If he knew that her character was 15 then he's a c*nt, but if not... well...

34699796-0-image-a-23_1603360245465.jpg

19 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Ironic the person of Indian descent to be president or vice president's mother is from India and not a native american. 

Yeah, calling her Indian and not Native American might have been a clue, don't you think?