The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

3 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Would someone just count some votes please? I swear the numbers haven't moved for about 12 hours now.

Thy what I was thinking. How can there not be any movement at all on the percentages? I think they are just about  the same as I left them last night. 

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Then there was the time when life in the Weimar Republic was crap so people voted for change.  After all, how much worse could it get?

That was a bit before my time - how did that work out, then?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

There’s a real possibility that Trump won’t pick up another state.  That would be a 110 EC margin for Biden.

It looked bleak after Florida too.

That would make it extremely difficult for him to continue with the fraud patter - not that it would stop him.

I feel there's another twist in the tale coming but I really hope I'm wrong.  Just get 2 states over the line today America ffs.

19 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Would someone just count some votes please? I swear the numbers haven't moved for about 12 hours now.

I watched CNN earlier and the guy at one of the counts in Atlanta said that whilst they were counting over night they had to wait on a vote commission (or something like that) ratifying the numbers and they were at set times - next one there was at 10am EST so there is likely to be a few updates before 5 our time from places and then a wait again. Think Nevada said 9am their time as well...

Edited by EdinburghPar1975

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a real possibility that Trump won’t pick up another state.  That would be a 110 EC margin for Biden.

It looked bleak after Florida too.

He'd lose it exactly the way he won it in 2016, in a narrow election race that looks better on paper than what it actually was.

19 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Thy what I was thinking. How can there not be any movement at all on the percentages? I think they are just about  the same as I left them last night. 

Give them a chance, the counters will just be finishing breakfast!

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

...and that mainstream Republicans want no part of his childish temper tantrums over losing. Fox doing that signalled that loud and clear and undermined his narrative big time because it made Biden's path to 270 very clear and non-controversial for any sane unbiased observer.

Many of them about, are there?