Sausage King killed in sauna with crossbow

ICTChris

Was there ever any explanation given about why the old guy was killed by a crossbow in Wales a while ago.
The trial was bizarre.

I listened to a podcast about that a few months back, it was very very strange. The suggestion is that the guy who was murdered had dealings with some local criminals, either he’d invested money with them or they’d used some of his property to grow cannabis.

My dad owned a crossbow.  Used to fire bolts through an old car door in the back garden.  Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was doing hits for the Russian mafia but he's been dead for a few years so I think we can rule him out.

Me and the good lady are looking for a place to rent in the Loch Lomond area with a hot tub if anyone can help us out. Preferably without a dead body in it.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

7 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

My dad owned a crossbow.  Used to fire bolts through an old car door in the back garden.  Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was doing hits for the Russian mafia but he's been dead for a few years so I think we can rule him out.

Me and the good lady are looking for a place to rent in the Loch Lomond area with a hot tub if anyone can help us out. Preferably without a dead body in it.

Checking for a pal - does the exclusion of corpses apply to the hot tub only , or are the entire premises required to be a stiff free zone. 

3 hours ago, bishopburn boy said:

Checking for a pal - does the exclusion of corpses apply to the hot tub only , or are the entire premises required to be a stiff free zone. 

Price dependent of course but not really that keen on explosive bloating and flies.

If they are relatively fresh or mummified in cling film that's less of an issue.

3 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Price dependent of course but not really that keen on explosive bloating and flies.

If they are relatively fresh or mummified in cling film that's less of an issue.

We will see what we can do for you and get back asa.... ( thwack , crossbow bolt embeds ) 

Whilst working in the loft of a house, found a crossbow lying in plain sight. Thought I would fire it at the wooden roof joists. It ricocheted off the joist and went straight through the hose of a vintage style vacuum cleaner. Feckin lethal contraption that should have no place in this world.