Vienna Attack

TheGoon

33 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Uk threat is severe apparently.

Pretty sure it's always been severe to threats from Northern Ireland or in Northern Ireland.

Always good to remind ourselves of Run Hide Tell guidance should you find yourself caught up in an attack

Screenshot_20201103-163134.jpg

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

They're just saying that to keep us in.

Their not really, thing is, most likely targets of a terror attack given current circumstances are likely not the usual soft targets, critical infrastructure,shops, hospitals, schools etc are the likely targets and these are places that they actively are not wanting to close. 

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

Pretty sure it's always been severe to threats from Northern Ireland or in Northern Ireland.

Always good to remind ourselves of Run Hide Tell guidance should you find yourself caught up in an attack

Screenshot_20201103-163134.jpg

Yep, run like f**k, if youre running away from an explosion dont stand about near parked cars or vans. Dont think this is your time to be a citizen journalist just run like f**k. Thats my motto, run like f**k. 

Have any PnB'rs ever taken videos in life threatening situations?

A taxi dropped me off at Tahrir Square just gone midnight a few years ago and I began taking a video of the protest going on before I headed back to the hostel. Then the tear gas hit and I thought it best to f**k off. Turns out there was a revolution and six folk died that night.

I then went to Syria but just heard gunshots and didn't actually see anything beyond some tanks rolling around.

A couple of years after that I found myself in similar circumstances in Saharan Algeria and got deported on suspicion of espionage.

21 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

A taxi dropped me off at Tahrir Square just gone midnight a few years ago and I began taking a video of the protest going on before I headed back to the hostel. Then the tear gas hit and I thought it best to f**k off. Turns out there was a revolution and six folk died that night.

I then went to Syria but just heard gunshots and didn't actually see anything beyond some tanks rolling around.

A couple of years after that I found myself in similar circumstances in Saharan Algeria and got deported on suspicion of espionage.

No wonder you usually end up travelling alone.