Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

Positive display so far. We've exploited the gaps left with Dunfermline going forward with a relative degree of success. Duku has been a handful and Ross, Armstrong and Hendry have all shown a real willingness which was missing against Caley. I think Dunfermline will look completely different in the second half - don't think it will be nearly as a casual in the second half. Ideally we can grab a second goal to give ourselves a bit of breathing room. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

What clear chances have Raith had? Outwith the Duku chance every shot from Raith has been from range, they've been good shots from range but they're not clear. 

We had been the better team in the first half hour upto the game, with Raith posing absolutely nothing from open play outwith long punts upto Duku, they scored from a well worked routine and then were on top in the next 10 minutes, however I don't think they've had clearer chances from open play than say Dows or McManus, they have had a couple of good long range shots though.

Rovers deserve to be winning because they've taken there chance, whereas Dow missed his.

Can’t really disagree with most of that. I think we’ve had a little better possession than that suggests, and a couple of the “long shots” have been pretty good, especially the one that was barely topped over the bar. The score line is about fair, but I wouldn’t disagree with 2-1 or 0-0 after that half. Fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Can’t really disagree with most of that. I think we’ve had a little better possession than that suggests, and a couple of the “long shots” have been pretty good, especially the one that was barely topped over the bar. The score line is about fair, but I wouldn’t disagree with 2-1 or 0-0 after that half. Fun to watch.

Oh the long shots were very good, but if we're being honest we're in the second tier of Scottish football, if they're all going in it's a freak of nature scenario! Again they were very good, but they weren't clear chances. 

26 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

The stream always buffers on my Virgin Media connection but works perfectly when I use my EE mobile connection.  Feck knows why given that my Virgin Media is wired and 200mb.

Stream bought & watched via wireless on firestick via browser using Virgin 50MB net, absolutely no problems here at all.

Guest Axle Grease
11 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Crawford will have them fired up for the second half. Could be tasty!!

Glad I wasted £14 on a stuttering stream. Tinky techno garbage.