Brannigan Crisps RIP

Ludo*1

Does anyone remember the crisps called Cheesy Moments you used to get years ago in pubs, made by the same people that done the Bacon and Scampi Fries. None of my friends can remember them but they definitely existed, they were like a pillow shaped outer with some sort of cheese in the middle. I’ve searched all the cash and carry’s online that supply that sort of stuff but there isn’t even a mention of them. 

6 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Does anyone remember the crisps called Cheesy Moments you used to get years ago in pubs, made by the same people that done the Bacon and Scampi Fries. None of my friends can remember them but they definitely existed, they were like a pillow shaped outer with some sort of cheese in the middle. I’ve searched all the cash and carry’s online that supply that sort of stuff but there isn’t even a mention of them. 

Time machine to 2017 is what you need https://en-gb.facebook.com/pg/cheeseappreciation/posts/

8 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I remember the filling was like pus. 

26 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

You still get them, or if you don't then the Phoenix in Dundee is still trading off 20 yo stock which is entirely feasible.

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You still get them, or if you don't then the Phoenix in Dundee is still trading off 20 yo stock which is entirely feasible.

Aye I would be checking the date on those as according to Wikipedia they no longer get made :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Look forward to pep ruining this thread with an explanation as to how brannigans deserved this fate because of involvement in the sinking of the belgrano. 

He's having a hard time that his best mate just died. Fortunately his support circle, Condoleeza Rice and the surviving members of the all conquering Berwick Rangers 2002 development squad will rally round to see him through.

27 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I remember the filling was like pus. 

25 minutes ago, coprolite said:

You're right, more like smegma. 

You've got strange eating habits?

#fuckWalkers

I thought they'd disappeared years ago but B&M and Farmfoods were the last bastions of hope and done 6 packs for a £1.

What does it say about this nation that the company that made these are now focusing their efforts on fucking hula hoops?!

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Agree with all the comments on Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustard but these Aldi selections are pretty good, and good value.

064374006728800-A.jpg?o=%24xBkfPJIVadqhT8tX1gw9Jgo4Ycj&V=o7MJ&w=1500&p=2&q=50

Come on to f**k mate. Majority of the posters on here will be bringing in an average wage above 30k per annum, I think we can afford the extra 40 pence to buy McCoys. 

8 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

They aren’t as popular here as they are in Ireland, but Tayto crisps have started to show their face more and more over here and they are an excellent crisp. A real delight. 

Tayto crisps are definitely very good, but Hunky Dorys are above them, in particular the Buffalo flavour. Brilliant.

I've been to Tayto Park a few times and the best thing about it, other than the crisps on a stick and the chips, are the free bags of Tayto cheese and onion you get at the end. Best theme park out there tbh

Edited by G51